Why does every body say the FJ-42 is a noob weapon

GRUENWALD

fg42 it's not a noob weapon, lol just the one who gonna say that (sorry for him) is a noob, See in F|A server setting K43 Rifles is doing too much damage in my opinion But i never gonna say in the game to the one who using it he's a noob COS it's part of the game and each class have different weapons... this Game have rules, you deal with it or not But you can not say to people your are stupid or a noob cos you can not handle him

But some players are pissing me off with their stupid Comment in the game after they died with panzer or flame or arty, Always the same comment "GO GET SKILLs NOOB" i really wanna know who is the noob cos people have no more sense of humour :hmm

Go Get Some Fun :lol:

• Administrators
See in F|A server setting K43 Rifles is doing too much damage in my opinion

No adrenaline and placebo effect because you can't change K43 damage in Jaymod. :D Every server will be having same damage except off course while using adrenaline it will be less.

PS FG-42 close combat is deadly weapon.

trying to use it like it's a k43 is noob. the fg42 is a terrible weapon to snipe with ( in the game at least ). at medium and long range it's about the least accurate weapon in all of ET... so trying to shoot at someone from halfway across the map is kinda noob tactic - if you're doing this either you didn't know you could choose a sten or an actual sniper rifle, or you just don't understand how poor it is.

close-quarters is another story tho - it's got a heck of a fire rate and if you are right up in someones face any weapon is going to be "accurate enough" long story short you can get more rounds off in 1 second than any smg can, so if you are a fairly evenly matched shooter 9 times out of ten you can take down someone in close quarters with an fg42.

people say it's nub because the sten is way more accurate at any range and the k43 is 100x better as a sniping rifle, and maybe they say it's nub because they get killed in close-quarters combat with it and that irks them.

that's the thing about fg42 - if you use it, you have to rush in at ppl at go close range. it's practically useless at mid-long range compared to other weapons in the game, and ppl say it's nub because of players who don't realize that for anything other than close-in fighting they should have chosen a different weapon.

srry you threw me off comparing it to the two biggest nub weapons there are - panzer and flamer. both of those can be used skillfully but for the most part they are used noobishly instead. same with fg42 i guess - if you are good at getting in close it's a good weapon, but you're an idiot if you think you should snipe with it.

Every time I choose the Cover ops class I choose the FG-42.. Basically because I dont like to play sniper..(and sniping yes, that is for noobs that are afraid to run into the hot zone ;) ) for the few times I tried sniping(because you have to try it some time ).. the k43 seemed a more precise weapon and also more damage giving.. but since every time I go as cover op is to infiltrate, pop smoke in the front line, or run with a satchel.. :roll: I prefer the FG-42, because of the extreme rapid fire.. and because it does not have the stupid heat limit that the sten has :(

• Administrators
(and sniping yes, that is for noobs that are afraid to run into the hot zone ;) )

Close combat sniping ftw! Their is one player who goes by "Suicidalmaniac". Spec him once and you will see what sniping is. :D

you know, you can write a script to automatically go to scope every time you fire a rifle, since scoped damage is more than un-scoped..

so maybe his success is more "sneaky coding" than "skill with sniper rifles"

lol i know how to do it but for some reason i have second thoughts about posting the code =p

- just a thought -

• Administrators
you know, you can write a script to automatically go to scope every time you fire a rifle, since scoped damage is more than un-scoped..

so maybe his success is more "sneaky coding" than "skill with sniper rifles"

lol i know how to do it but for some reason i have second thoughts about posting the code =p

- just a thought -

Nop he doesn't uses that. ;)