Gamestop is fcked up

AznRenz274

I preordered my copy of black ops 2 all the way back in july.and so when i went to get it today around 5:00pm they said they were out of stock. first of all i fckin preordered it and they should have a copy no matter what they said to me they sold 2 to 3 copies for one person for their children and stuff.

do i have the reason to fck gamestop up?

sorry for my language but this has made me rage where i will do something really bad to someone

I think digital versions are better in this way also though the same could happen when the DL server goes down.:P

And what wrong with preorders? you get the game cheaper + gamefly often gives you extra game free(some couple years old one but still a classic)

AznRenz274, this same problem happened at the gamestop at my town, people went crazy! where security had no power over the angry crowd.... good thing i bought black ops 2 when there was only two left!... if it was 2 minutes later i walked in the store, i would've been part of the angry crowd! :ninja: good luck to you bro...

Same thing happened to many of my friends who preordered Halo 4. It's strictly a management issue and I would complain to them. Bring viable proof though or your story holds no grounds.

I would always pre-order a game at Amazon!

I always do when i want to have a cool new game right away, because you pay a normal price, get it right at the first day and it is even brought to your house!

So paying th normal price, many advantages and nothing can happen except your game gets lost during the transport but then law is on your side :P

Pre-order with Amazon people! :P

• Like 1

I think digital versions are better in this way also though the same could happen when the DL server goes down. :P

And what wrong with preorders? you get the game cheaper + gamefly often gives you extra game free(some couple years old one but still a classic)

In this case it doesn't matter, blops 2 is tight to your steam account. so if steam goes down also BLOPS 2 (=> ignoring consoles here, I'm well aware of that)

Long live DRM free games, those you can just backup locally.

And nope you don't get the game cheaper, you get the game at launch price which is pretty retarded and that free stuff I don't need.

Also to consider is that the game launched just before holidays so I bet people who wait until then will be able to pick up the game cheaper.

In blops 2 I somewhat can understand that you preorder a physical copy, those can (and have) run out, but preordering digital games is retarded.

Prepurchase even more, but that's another story.

The only reason I consider to preorder is when I played the alpha or the beta of the game. I will never again will make the mistake of buying games I dunno how the will turn out to be.

In case of blops II it's easy of course, more of the same with a new future thingie and

which looks outdated the day of release (had to add this, but gameplay > graphics => both not for me in the case :P)

Also BLOPS 2 has 80 fov, they will patch it to 90. But 80 is a little bit too low for me, I wouldn't be able to play it couple of hours straight.

Just my 2 cents (I kind of dislike every big company releasing AAA titles these days :P)

Why pre-order and waste $5 at gamestop. Your better off on amazon.com. Good luck in getting your $5 back. There pretty much just gonna hassle you into getting something else or give you in store credits for you next purchase. Its a reason why i don't buy my games at gamestop. I either get my games at Wal-mart or Amazon.com.