Failed Pure Server Check

Cannibal

Have you tried to post your issue on tracker ? http://fearless-assassins.com/tracker/project-5-gaming-server/ Let leaders know that you need admin levels so they can set you and afterwards you shouldnt get kicked by the same guys anymore . Welcome to ET though mate , you'll have a good time here .

Yes go to www.etkey.org and download the key , then go ingame and open the console (~ this button) and type in /pb_cl_enable . Then restart . I will add you on xfire just in case you arent getting it . Theres also a link to a key on here too but i cant find it for some reason .

Thanks, that worked. Now if I can just get the other admins to stop kicking me for using FA tags without giving me a chance to explain myself I'll be in business.

Admins aren't suposed to kick without at least searching usename on forums or ask explainations.

Even if faker the guy must be warned before kicking.

Oh and your welcome sir