COD4 Server F|A KILLBOX-NO MARTY-LAST STAND-FEARLESS ASSASSINS COD4 Gaming Server

daredevil

A new chapter in the history of F|A. This era will be remembered as the era of =F|A= members camping on Killbox to attract scores of ambitious gamers.

probably not the first and probably won't be the last.

• Like 3

by the way for some reason the new server has a problem with rockets they stick and stay a LOT if someone is using rockets we can have a good 8 of them stuck to the ground lit in no time i don't know what is causing it but it need to be looked into

post-9178-0-04879000-1354037099_thumb.png

• Like 2

by the way for some reason the new server has a problem with rockets they stick and stay a LOT if someone is using rockets we can have a good 8 of them stuck to the ground lit in no time i don't know what is causing it but it need to be looked into

Did you have a high ping? If so, that may be the cause. I have that all the time when I go rocket-like when the ping is to high. And I get this on many other servers.

EDIT: added the server thingie :P

Did you have a high ping? If so, that may be the cause. I have that all the time when I go rocket-like when the ping is to high. And I get this on many other servers.

EDIT: added the server thingie :P

naw its not me i have fine ping thank you :P the player who was using the rockets had ping at about 120ish but now that you said that i think i will get on with my 40 ping and see if i can make it happen as well to see if it is a ping issue

Nope it does it when i use rpg to i think its the server this new server seems to have a bad bad problem with lag ^_^

I don't know about the rocket thing, but the server gets really bad lag, primarily during the start of a new game. I have the lagometer running and it just skyrockets and everyone's ping is fine. Sometimes it happens in the middle of the game, but mostly during the beginning.

• Administrators

I don't know about the rocket thing, but the server gets really bad lag, primarily during the start of a new game. I have the lagometer running and it just skyrockets and everyone's ping is fine. Sometimes it happens in the middle of the game, but mostly during the beginning.

Can u turn on lagometer and post the screenshots in support topic so i can have a look?

So I camped the server from 7pm PST to 10:30ish pm PST yesterday and the max # of players was about 12. However once it hit 9pm everyone left. I was trying to work on screenshots for the lag which is hard to do when you are playing as well. We had a few inividuals come in from time to time but they all left because there is no one on. Also some server regulars got kicked because of PB and that is one of the issues that I am having on my new pc with COD. I manually updated pb by going to the pb site and I still get kicked on the 1.6 servers with pb. IMO pb is hindering players from playing this server, especially if it is kicking server regulars. I would love to give it a try without pb, but seeing as there is a shortage of banning admin on at any given moment that will respond to xfire, then I understand why pb is left on.

I have screenshots of the rocket thing that Karma posted about and it seems to only occur on the Shipment map. I haven't seen it occur on any of the other maps. Also I have screenshots by the ton of the lag situation and will talk about that more in the support section. Just one problem; where is the support section that you are referring to?

Thanks.

Edit: Apparently I did not save those screenshots, cuz I cannot find them anywhere on xfire. The rocket screenshots that is. But there was two of them. I used to Karma's screenshot, because it has the same two that I saw in the same place. They are circled in yellow.

post-8873-0-17340500-1354209505_thumb.png

Edited by Midnight