COD4 Server F|A KILLBOX-NO MARTY-LAST STAND-FEARLESS ASSASSINS COD4 Gaming Server

daredevil

• Administrators

New map rotation for F|A KILLBOX-NO MARTY-LAST STAND-FEARLESS ASSASSINS COD4 Gaming Server

Server IP: 108.61.21.94:28932

Version: 1.7

Ambush

Broadcast

Citystreets

Crash

Crossfire

Pipeline

Shipment

Vacant

At present it's all TDM. Joker is going to fix up map rotation so that it will include more game types.

Restrictions: Marty and Last stand now allowed at present. Once server goes popular we will remove grenade launchers too.

PS Server will be restarted tomorrow.

• Like 6

Whenever someone joins Killbox, you can get the server to at least 4vs4 in a few minutes. There is still potential for softcore servers. The new rotation should help to make people stay when they see that only few people are on the server.

So there is no marty or last stand right? And is there killbox in the rotation cuz I dont see it on the list. But a new server this is awesome! Thanks Dare!

Restrictions: Marty and Last stand not allowed at present. Once server goes popular we will remove grenade launchers too.

:fixed

(For some reason Daredevil likes to type "now" instead of "not", it has been the second time in few days. :rolleyes: )

Two things:

-) Wouldn't it be good to add F|A before the server name in the server list, so that all our servers are together?

-) As far as I see, !rules don't state that last stand is not allowed at the moment. I think that needs to be updated?

Edited by Gubbi
  • Like 2

When i play (sometimes) on Killbox, most people who join are kick by Punkbuster ( the famous loosing key packets), would be nice to see PB disable since we got more admins now for cheaters

• Like 1

• Administrators

Will pb stay on or be turned off again?

Their is some issues with PB. For a week or so we can turn PB off to gain some momentum. Then once Joker comes back we will add some new gametypes and enable PB.

Let me know what u guys think. Also do remember wind 8 is released and PB isn't working fully for COD4 and windows 8.

Their is some issues with PB. For a week or so we can turn PB off to gain some momentum. Then once Joker comes back we will add some new gametypes and enable PB.

Let me know what u guys think. Also do remember wind 8 is released and PB isn't working fully for COD4 and windows 8.

I have no problem leaving pb on, I mean the killhouse server is doing well with pb enabled. I was just wondering what the plan was.

• 2 weeks later...

in my opinion you can disable the Pb, it will be a lot more players and Pb its not compatible with win8. I have a MAC so for me its not a big issue but 90% of the players soon will use the new Win and we going to loose against the other servers....

• Like 2

In my opinion this disabling pb is not a good idea.

I know how trouble it is to deal with a cheater on beginners every 5-10 min. 90% of those can't even connect to the server right now.

If we disable punkbuster we will have to share our admins between the two server and I think we don't have that much.

There are slightly more PB and PBBans ban enforcement than PB kicks for non-updated pb, we run a banner to ask players to update their pb. I think we should only consider disabling pb when there will be more unnecesary kick by pb and pbbans ban enforcement. Because in my opinion a cheater can chase away mroe than one player on average, let alone if there is no admin on, especially that there aren't many regulars who can message an admin to help.

• Like 2

I would rather have pb on, Killhouse works greatt with it and it gives us the ability to do other admin stuff instead of constantly specing others.

in my opinion you can disable the Pb, it will be a lot more players and Pb its not compatible with win8. I have a MAC so for me its not a big issue but 90% of the players soon will use the new Win and we going to loose against the other servers....

You really think 90% of the gamers on cod4 are going to switch to win8?