ET Server F|A Halloween Party Time - Enemy Territory Gaming Server 31st Oct, 2012

daredevil

• Administrators

We are celebrating F|A Halloween Party Time on our silEnT mod based server.

We have added special Halloween based theme on the server. To join the server, please type in console:

\connect silent2.clan-fa.com:27960

Their are more then 40 maps on the server. Vote for map to play the map!

Event Time: 31st Oct, 2012.

https://www.facebook...46214805404013/

Thanks to Julez, Narugo and others who helped in creating special fun halloween custom pack for server :)

• Like 4

Yeah... Going to work tomorrow and will be able to play at 11pm euro time, but still will try to do my best to participate.

@people who had their contribution with organising it, thank you! You did a great job! :)

• Like 2

Sounds like fun, I'm going out that night but will try to make an appearance after. Here's another thought, how bout we all make our name's more halloween-ish.

I've already changed mine to Count Rexula. LOL!

Here's another thought, how bout we all make our name's more halloween-ish.

I've already changed mine to Count Rexula. LOL!

That's gonna be a big mess when it comes to who's eligible to wear tags and who not. At least some of the visiting admins won't show levels, that's for sure. :D

• Like 1

That's gonna be a big mess when it comes to who's eligible to wear tags and who not. At least some of the visiting admins won't show levels, that's for sure. :D

Same issue like last time. Some of us will be on a !setlevel spree, don't see a big problem with that.

I will be online the entire evening CET with one or two 10 minute breaks.

• Like 1