• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

A question for WoW players.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Silverhawk

Silverhawk

L3: Novice

• Regular User
  • 140 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Admin:4
  • Alias:[S]ilver[H]awk
Worth buying Mists of Pandaria?

been thinking for a while but im not sure if it is worth to buy, So that why i ask for a share of opinions.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

Waster

Waster

L6: Expert

• Inactive Member
  • 866 posts
On a distinguished road
  • EvolveHQ:Wasters
  • Admin:16
  • Server:Silent #1
  • T-M:ET- 1-1
Contributor
WoW is good for a couple years but it gets VERY VERY addictive and you end up spending all your time either in WoW or sleeping. Plus never liked that you have to buy the game and pay to play. Be about $110 or so to get started and you may have to pay for the original WoW game as well. I spent 2 or 3 years doing it when it was new. :wacko: Of course you have to buy a new version every year or so...

Silverhawk

Silverhawk

• Regular User
  • 140 posts
Oh well, i have all packs up to cataclysm. but im having a Huge doubt about MOP.

Silverhawk

Silverhawk

• Regular User
  • 140 posts
argh.. can't edit my post but erm, i bought it and didn't regret it so far. I have a Panda monk now level 78 Already *kuch* bought the game yesterday :D

Killsclowns

Killsclowns

• Regular User
  • 249 posts
  • Admin:12
  • Server:Jay2
  • Alias:Lucifer
Ive actually thought about getting back into wow. i found out a bunch of my old friends still play and ive kind of missed it.

yellow flash

yellow flash

nublet

• Staff
  • 2,982 posts
Name known to all
  • Admin:18
  • Server:Jay1

Donator

Contributor
i got lvl 90 shaman and mage i love raiding in mop its not facerolling for casual raiding guild, downed 6/6 yesterday ;P (normal ofc). i tryed monk but its so different from other classes i dont like it ;P oh well its only lvl 35 so. But once you get to lvl 90 end game is simply GRINDING!. since you cant get reputation from anywhere else than daily quest ;P but it was worth to buy it :)

Decimate

Decimate

• Inactive Member
  • 207 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:15
  • Server:COD4 #2
  • Alias:Decimate
  • T-M:2-1

i got lvl 90 shaman and mage i love raiding in mop its not facerolling for casual raiding guild, downed 6/6 yesterday ;P (normal ofc). i tryed monk but its so different from other classes i dont like it ;P oh well its only lvl 35 so. But once you get to lvl 90 end game is simply GRINDING!. since you cant get reputation from anywhere else than daily quest ;P but it was worth to buy it :)

Make the dailies stop :cry . Order of the Lotus how I loathe you.

Medic Kane

Medic Kane

• Inactive Member
  • 294 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:16
  • Server:COD4 #1
  • Steam ID:6c22ec36
If you have not gotten it yet, you should. It is a very good expansion, the questing is well done, casual friendly. The raids seem to be very good (which I've not gotten to do due to work). The dungeons are easy, the new battle grounds are good. I think it has something for everyone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users