Annibal

Deluxe

So annibal the little sucker banned Whoopiee and me because we want to give ourselfs xfire names. He is an old friend of mine and only want to give him that. And Annibal or annibus idk means he must ban us because recruiting. :D So that was an mistake. Hope that would be changet soon!

Yeah.. I don't think so, not like that.

Find the unban first and fill out the form properly. Also, submit your guid to your profile.

After you have done that, someone will look into your case.

Please read the instructions, fill out the form and read the rules. No Recruiting or Advertising on =F|A= Servers/Forum. Don't ask for xfire, msn, etc just because you can recruit their. Offenders will be banned immediately.

Why no one check it that he is an old friend and i only want to talk to him not recruit him.

Cause you fail in making a easy unban request.

Fill in the correct form like everybody else then wait till a leader / co leader make a decision.

Again goodluck

A: Could someone please move this to the correct location?

So annibal the little sucker banned Whoopiee and me because we want to give ourselfs xfire names. He is an old friend of mine and only want to give him that. And Annibal or annibus idk means he must ban us because recruiting. :D So that was an mistake. Hope that would be changet soon!

B: Do you really think it motivates us to help you out the best we can, or listen to and believe everything you say, if you are insulting one of

our admins, then being stubborn and not moving an inch on the subject of question? Improve your attitude.

Sparhawk

• Like 1

Ok see you.

And tell your friend that since this is not his first ban, the list of rules he is breaking is getting longer and longer, so he should be happy that it was only 90 days.

:lock

• Like 3