ET Server Map rotation for F|A - Jaymod #2 XPSave Enemy Territory Gaming Server - Oct 2012

daredevil

• Administrators

Oct 2012 - Map rotation for Fearless Assassins Enemy Territory Jaymod 2 =F|A= Jaymod #2 XPS gaming server.

2tanks

special delivery TE

sw_oasis_b3

et_mor2

venice_ne4

supplydepot2

goldrush

italyfp2

fueldump

industry2

mlb_temple

caen2

Please feel free to suggest new maps in this topic for next rotation! The more you guys will suggest the more we will add it!

We strongly recommend to run our pk3 cleaner version once every month: http://fearless-assa...to-pk3-cleaner/

2tanks will be replaced after a week. It's fun map for 30 players as it lags a bit once player count goes above 36+ or so.

Note: Rotation will be in effect from tomorrow once I install enhance mod on it.

• Like 2

• Administrators

mlb_temble lags too - at least for me lags the map :(

I always get 60 FPS through laptop with temple and 40 players. Temple is good map for up to 40 players max. Since jay2 is low on population lately it will do good!

If u have suggestion for lag free map, please let me know in this topic and I will add that one too after 10 days :) I am on rampage to change maps LOL

• Like 1

• Administrators

New maps, new commands and 30/120 ammo from start. I have added Enhance mod. Let's see if server crashes or not. !ms and !rs available :)

Enjoy!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys its me Goofy, who enjoys very much playing on FA servers, I some times play with my other nick Samar. Eventhough I have played this game for a very long time, I'm still a noob, I just play to have some fun with you guys. Since i play from India where ET is not as popular as COD/BF3 or Counter Strike my ping usually hovers around 200+ because of the long distance. Anyways i just wanted to make a map suggestion and i think BASERACE is very ideal and balanced for FA Beginners jaymod due to Adre and double jump. I found ITALY FP to be very bad map (as the name suggests it is still First Playable not a finished product) and causes huge lags. So hope you guys like my suggestion.

See you on the server happy fragging. :)

Baserace2

Axis lab

Beer run

Byzantine 2.final

cathedral

cortex

Darji 2

dubrovnik

Warbell

Vengeance

Katastrophie_b1 (Made by =PoW= Kernel )

north pole

over the top

Rommel

Saberpeak

These are not laggy all run excellent over the top could be a little laggy for some

just a few suggestions

• Administrators

Do you guys do Xmas maps in December?

Hack yeah!!

Golden dunk for LAWL!

I am going to bake you and eat you raw!! Imagine the massive lag complains on forums... :crazy

• 4 weeks later...

I was wondering if it is possible to get transmitter to jay2, haven't seen that map around in years and if i remember correctly it didn't even lag too much.

Edited by Zephyr