Official Sorry

*Dream*

Although I'll never really trust a liar again, it takes some courage to make a public apology and I respect that. Admitting fault isn't a common strong point.

I agree with Chuckun, you shouldn't lie, but it's nice that you admitted your fault and apologized.

Edited by VojnicinaCRO

Although I'll never really trust a liar again, it takes some courage to make a public apology and I respect that. Admitting fault isn't a common strong point.

I agree with Chuckun, you shouldn't lie, but it's nice that you admited your fault and apologized.

thanks guys :)

Not going to give another bullet.. just coz he missed first time.

+1 me neither...and dont expect me to be your friend..you lie in my and many others face...

but like Chuck sayd..i respect..

• Like 1

I don't care what you tell me, because after you lied to me on numerous occasions, I don't know what I should believe you and what not. Please stop sending me PMs, I don't want to read them and certainly don't expect any reply from me.

• Like 4

I don't care what you tell me, because after you lied to me on numerous occasions, I don't know what I should believe you and what not. Please stop sending me PMs, I don't want to read them and certainly don't expect any reply from me.

what you think what is the sense of this topic ?

a official sorry for what i have done well but is your opinion

Edited by Todesvirus