News Teamspeak - Fearless Assassins Community Server

daredevil

I tried couple of times, but then i start to think what i have to say and so one..I can't translate my thoughts into English so quickly. :lol:

I haven't speak in english since high school and only thing in english class i had to say was my name.. :lol2:

My teachers told me always to think in English :P

that kind of works...

Still me speaking English doesn't work that well.

Edited by MrJoske

I tried couple of times, but then i start to think what i have to say and so one..I can't translate my thoughts into English so quickly. :lol:

I haven't speak in english since high school and only thing in english class i had to say was my name.. :lol2:

Did you actually raise your hand in English class and say... Hi my name is..... Adorable :)

You are being to though on yourself. You said you could not write English, but we all have seen that you can. So I am sure the speaking part will come soon too. (at least if some of the other NQ2 guys shut up so you will have a chance to talk) :)

I myself will try to get a microphone tomorrow so you all can hear my squeaky voice.

Not sure I will be using it that much when I play tho'. My mind is having enough trouble concentrating on the game.

We'll see.

Can see big advantages with teamwork when using this or when one just wants to be social.

/Ooops out

• Like 1

From what I heard you are doing perfectly fine. Just don't be shy to talk, then it will come from alone. Most people whose first language is not English would have some accent. Take DFighter for example. He looks and sounds like someone from the Russian mafia.

I also enjoyed talking to Pinoy tonight, now I need to catch Annibal! :rolleyes:

• Like 6

Did you actually raise your hand in English class and say... Hi my name is..... Adorable :)

You are being to though on yourself. You said you could not write English, but we all have seen that you can. So I am sure the speaking part will come soon too. (at least if some of the other NQ2 guys shut up so you will have a chance to talk) :)

I myself will try to get a microphone tomorrow so you all can hear my squeaky voice.

Not sure I will be using it that much when I play tho'. My mind is having enough trouble concentrating on the game.

We'll see.

Can see big advantages with teamwork when using this or when one just wants to be social.

/Ooops out

Our teacher was weird. She liked to sing and play different games :D ... and not so much teaching. And that's result of all that "fun".

From what I heard you are doing perfectly fine. Just don't be shy to talk, then it will come from alone. Most people whose first language is not English would have some accent. Take DFighter for example. He looks and sounds like someone from the Russian mafia.

I also enjoyed talking to Pinoy tonight, now I need to catch Annibal! :rolleyes:

I'll be back ;p

Our teacher was weird. She liked to sing and play different games :D ... and not so much teaching. And that's result of all that "fun".

I like to sing too :D only scream won't let me :noob

I like to sing too :D only scream won't let me :noob

You want everybody to suffer from ear bleeding? :P

I might get it tomorrow. (for Gubbi, I MIGHT) :>

OK so I see a lot of Euros commenting on this and very few Americans. Where's all my USA peeps @? I jump on before I get on ET and see nobody. Maybe it's cause I'm one of few Pacific coast timers. Or maybe I play during a time when most euros are waking up and all my USA peeps are going/gone to bed. Where's my fellow night owls @? I wanna joke around w/ you guys.

• Administrators

OK so I see a lot of Euros commenting on this and very few Americans. Where's all my USA peeps @? I jump on before I get on ET and see nobody. Maybe it's cause I'm one of few Pacific coast timers. Or maybe I play during a time when most euros are waking up and all my USA peeps are going/gone to bed. Where's my fellow night owls @? I wanna joke around w/ you guys.

Their are few peeps from USA pacific time.. I will hang on TS even though i might be in afk or in lounge when i am around PC :)

• Like 1