News Teamspeak - Fearless Assassins Community Server

daredevil

• Administrators

does this mean that there is a password to connect to the ts server or is it the admin password?

No, you will need members password to join members channel. For regular users and guest, you wouldn't need password.

Thanks

Ive got a teamspeak version from about 4 years ago (or something) still on my pc :0.will that still work or do i have to dl the newest version.? It says teamspeak2_rc2 <--dont know if thats the correct name for it (yes im a nub when it comes to pc programs and stuff) :0

ExC

Ive got a teamspeak version from about 4 years ago (or something) still on my pc :0.will that still work or do i have to dl the newest version.? It says teamspeak2_rc2 <--dont know if thats the correct name for it (yes im a nub when it comes to pc programs and stuff) :0

ExC

you can download here the newest TeamSpeak 3 software :)

ExC

Or you download and install the newest version to be sure :P

http://www.teamspeak.com/

EDIT: well, dj ninja'd me on this one XD

Edited by DrJoske

Thanks I have several of the voice software installed including Vent, Xfire, Skype, and TS3 so this will not be an issue for me since this is the most common program I've used in the past. It will be nice to talk to some of the guys that kill me. Athough I do play on Amberdog with some of the older guys so I hope they are willing to accept change. Change is good. :yahoo

Thanks again.

Okay, i just conected and spoke with my friend Midninght so the server is up and running well. Added it as a bookmark for easy connection.

I love all the channels you've created. Looks like you've done a good bit of work on setting it up and it is very much appreciated.

Edited by A_Snake
  • Like 1

I might be online this evening.

Got to test my scythe usb foot switch II (well not test, I know it works. Just remove dust from it and plug it in again XD)

Edited by DrJoske

• Administrators

but whn i connect there is no one most of the time :/ .. nd one more thing. trial members cannot get members password right?

Nop they can't.

I haven't had any issues with duplicate ip.

Had a blast last night on there btw, even though a certain grumpy old man refused to speak.

Reptile serenaded us with classic German songs lol

Edited by parrot