News Teamspeak - Fearless Assassins Community Server

daredevil

• Administrators

Awesome! Do we still an 8 slot vent or was it decided to take vent out completely?

Not sure when 8 slot vent will be added. It will be added if and when needed.

I got it working now to buy a new mic.lol

We see u :)

Great job mate! Cant wait to use this later tonight.

How do we share this with server regulars? I know there was a few that wanted to hop on, but we didn't have one. How do we get them involved?

• Administrators

Great job mate! Cant wait to use this later tonight.

How do we share this with server regulars? I know there was a few that wanted to hop on, but we didn't have one. How do we get them involved?

Thanks for the reminder! U can share this info through cod4 chat and I will also update banners on server. In fact updating now as I post!

Edit: Banners Updated. Will be available on next server restart.

Also if you can't find command !tsip on next server restart please report on tracker and I will look into it.

IMP Note: Command and banners will only work on next server restart or admin mod restart.

• Like 2

Members password will be provided through forum PM in 2 or 3 days.

does this mean that there is a password to connect to the ts server or is it the admin password?

also, just a warning to admins, if some random person is in the ts server and they ask you to hold a button or two and click on their name, DO NOT DO IT!!!!

I don't remember what the keys are, but when you click on their name, you give them admin rights when doing so.