ET Server New map rotation for F|A - Jaymod #2 XPSave Enemy Territory Gaming Server - Sept 2012

daredevil

I b*** about maps being changed while dare was gone and how he is the only admin who changes the maps for entire FA community and now I have a 3 year ban on all FA servers for runnin my mouth too much about admins here and maps etc. f*** that lol

^^Nice to see changes in rotations though for sure it seems like its been long overdue based on what people said on Jay1 N jay2

Cheers Dare~

Edited by nrgy

I never understood people that whine and complain and talk smack online. Especially to a community like this that keeps a decade old game alive by keeping MANY servers alive and available to people across the globe. FA servers are the best out there. Best admins around. We ban cheaters and disrespectful players and promote those who help.

Big thanks to dare for taking the time to do this for literally people everywhere in the world!!! My hero! Lol love this game still!!!!

I uploaded a new map called Grave Robbery that I want on Jay1, preferably replacing flameguards or goldrush

dl: http://fearless-assa...robbery-beta-1/

And also posted about wanting goldrush-ga replacing goldrush

I would like to see this on Jay 1 (to replace the current Goldrush map). Why I say so is because of these reasons:

-Easier to do the objective for Allies (I have yet to see the Allies actually finish the current Goldrush map).

-Less camping; this leads to less stacking and less complaining and the Axis actually have the ability to leave the courtyard in peace.

-From personal perspectives I think that this map also lags less compared to the current Goldrush map, but that might just be me.

I also know that you are thinking that the allies can camp the roofs, but the spawn timer for axis makes up for that.

No we didn't test it.. I ask him to test and he straight said thathe know this map & this map got bugs and everybody gonna complain about this map. So i was like .. ok.

• 2 weeks later...