question

Angelie_Sukuru

Not sure what your exact question is?

As of right now you can only apply for those games which are listed in the forums under Join =F|A= Community. (W:ET, COD series, Team Fortress Series, Counter Strike Series, Battlefield series, and FIFA)

i have no clue where to post this but i see some games are not listed? how would some one go on about apply to make a f|a leage,guild,or clan in a game that does not have 1?

Either I smoked way to much, or I just dont understand the question ^^

You smoked to much :D

By al means explain it to me then :P

By al means explain it to me then :P

What she was trying to say is that you two are idiots.

i have no clue where to post this but i see some games are not listed? how would some one go on about apply to make a f|a leage,guild,or clan in a game that does not have 1?

We only recruit for the games we offer servers or teams obviously, you can't apply or make a clan on a game that is not listed.

Whenever we open a server on another game, it will be announced on forum for your information. Does that answers your question?

• Like 3