May not be leaving for Basic just yet.

Levi

I live in Southern Mississippi, and getting hit by a hurricane the same morning i leave which is Wednesday morning. No way I'll be able to fly out, and why would my recruiter send me up there when all the hotels will be booked and i'll be delayed until it's over with. I'm supposed to know by tomorrow if my schedule will change to leave, but i mean a hurricane hitting? Why would i leave during a hurricane! ha. Anyway may be here for a few more weeks depending on the severity of the damage. Kinda bummed that I'm probably not going to be leave out, and will be stuck around here cleaning up for the Guard.

Stop whining! :) If you are really unlucky, your city will be hit by blackouts too = No ET. But I cross my fingers for you, and I am also impressed by the fact that you actually looking forward to do your duty, probably your balls are a little bit bigger than mine! :rolleyes:

• Leader

They could tell you to leave early. On second thought, the transportation system might be jammed by escapees. Ah well, waiting in airports is part of Army life.

Stop whining! :) If you are really unlucky, your city will be hit by blackouts too = No ET. But I cross my fingers for you, and I am also impressed by the fact that you actually looking forward to do your duty, probably your balls are a little bit bigger than mine! :rolleyes:

No ET, and cant leave for Basic :(

If you're scared of a hurricane, how are you gonna handle the Taliban, son? Lol, no just joking.

Not scared of it i was here drinking beer relaxing during Katrina hurricane, I'm more worried about not being able to leave. I don't want to be stuck here on guard duty cleaning up after it, i'd rather be in basic.