News F|A NoQuarter XPS - [Solved]

daredevil

ok, i write here cause i think that's the best place to discuss about it.

today after lunch i sitted at pc to play on nq. I found the server populated by some bots and some players complaining about the lag that, i tried, made impossible to play properly. so i contacted medic (in the same time he was contacting me, cause he saw loads of ppl were leaving the server, he restarted the server and all went right, in an hour and half we had the same population as always.

About 5 hours later i think, the server was full, 40 playing ppl. All of a sudden, this lag came back. unfortunately medic can't be avaliable all the time, he's not a robot (i think lol). 15 mins later, on the server there were more bots than players.

there is some idea of what could that be? i mean, so we can tell "yeah, we got this problem on these days, but it will soon be fixed"...

in the last week we lost loads of popularity and players, due to the "big reset" that erased all xps, and some players tht play for "rating&exp" left, and now for this lame lag, wich annoy the most part of players.

Thx in advance

Nik

• Administrators

I will look into issue by this weekend or medic will before me. I am just too busy lately since I need to get few things done before year ending.

I will look into issue by this weekend or medic will before me. I am just too busy lately since I need to get few things done before year ending.

ok thx :) there is not that rush, i've noticed that it gradually goes away in about an hour :P

However, keep me up to date plz :)

Nik

there is other chances too...exsample:

-you have worser settings,

-city where you leave changes ping too (if you leave in same country but different city than skull)

-you have worser internet connection or

-your computer is older and that way it is slower ;)

or it is just because of server :/ but dont know reason how it could be only for you not for skull ;)

• Administrators

ok i dont get it its same server location and my ping is up by 50 ? and samefor skull hows that possible ?

Run the ping -t server IP from the command prompt and post the results.