RTCW

yellow flash

cant seem to get my rtcw work for windows 7 tryed with windows 7 patch re installed couple times, deleted cfg's tryed with 1 core only.

i still get grey screen and sounds only work, + it doesnt go full screen it switches back to 1920/1080 after it tryes to put it 600*480.

i tryed to set custom reso on cfg and on the shortcut, tested patch from steam forums and the GLX fixer for windows 7.

i got Intel Core i5-2310 CPU @ 2,9 GHz

windows 7, 64-bit

NVIDIA GeForce GT 530

No idea. Really don't know what could cause this problem. I have a copy of it since 2002 from a from some good friends of my parents and i've never had any problems with the game on any OS.

No idea. Really don't know what could cause this problem. I have a copy of it since 2002 from a from some good friends of my parents and i've never had any problems with the game on any OS.

for windows 7 what patches or fixes you used?

None. I simply installed it and it then it worked. Although i found this one that might help.

http://www.rtcwmap.d...ileinfo&id=1847

yeah i tryed with that no help , it only after that gives me windows error asking if i want to shut it down but its still grey and hear the sounds