Donating

EliteWalMartSecurity

Are there orther ways to donate to the community and contribute? I don't have a bank account.. I seriously do not. I don't trust any bank with my money.. so I opt to keep my cash in my underwear and socks drawer at home...

Can I mail in a money order? If so I plan on donating in the very near future.

I guess all you can do probably is to ask a kind member to give you his/her bank details so you can send money to them and they can donate it for you. Preferably someone in US so the transaction costs less/nothing for you.

• Like 1

I guess all you can do probably is to ask a kind member to give you his/her bank details so you can send money to them and they can donate it for you. Preferably someone in US so the transaction costs less/nothing for you.

Why not send the money straight to Dare?

If your in the US you can mail it to me, and I will donate itfor you. Others have dont it before. Message me if interested

Go to pretty much any store and pick up a prepaid card. Make sure its one that works with atms and what not. Like american express. I think that may work? I don't know though so be careful.

• Like 1

• Administrators

If your in the US you can mail it to me, and I will donate itfor you. Others have dont it before. Message me if interested

I second this. Krayzie is our middle man for money orders and mail transfers. He is been long time in our community and helps in this kind of matters.

Thanks Krayzie :)

• Like 3

sock drawer eh? Where do you live again? hehe

Kind of weird, to me it's silly... but I guess it's an American thing to do... but you would be screwed if your house would burn down or a tornado would destroy your house.. then you're a hobo, no money xD

I second this. Krayzie is our middle man for money orders and mail transfers. He is been long time in our community and helps in this kind of matters.

Thanks Krayzie :)

Anything I can do to help. Wish more people would donate though.

You can use a Moneypak card to send money to your paypal account with send it to =F|A=

I was just thinking of doing it soon. you can get a moneypak at almost any grocery store or riteaid

Not like it's randomly scattered in with my brown-stained boxer shorts foot fungus-infested socks..lol.. ewww

Keep them wrapped up and sealed in zip-lock bags and it's ready to be deployed at a moments notice :)

Are you A DrugDealer xD :blink:

Not like it's randomly scattered in with my brown-stained boxer shorts foot fungus-infested socks..lol.. ewww

Keep them wrapped up and sealed in zip-lock bags and it's ready to be deployed at a moments notice :)

i feel bad for your underwear and socks o0