I am imperfect.

Papito

Hiya, maybe not all of you know me or remember me, but I'm pretty busy IRL, not active at forums as I wish to be, today I wanna share something with you, maybe we don't know our real faces or our real intentions, but I wanna tell you that I'm imperfect, I need a change, I need change my mind, firstly for me and later for my family, friends and every who is around to me, I can get mad very easy and some of you know it, I can't say that you aren't my friends but I would be lying, cuz if I not even know you, I feel so good being part of a such great family, I saw many good friends leaving and others being banned, but every one of you are part of my life, maybe I don't know your real name or maybe I do, but always you bring a smile to my face, and I really appreciate it, if more one of you are asking if I'm drunk, im not, when was the last time that you say what you feel about me or others? Why not you just say it? I'm not perfect but what the hell if I still love you guys, more than one hates me or maybe no, try to say to others that you love them and be a good friend for him/her, it's time to say what you feel, it's time to say "I love you guys", you are a good part of my life and thanks for that to every one of you.

Sorry if I waste 5 mins of your life. :P

• Like 2

I really appreciate your time.

Thanks Corey long time no see you, I hope everything is ok. I love you too.

Gracias hermanos, un abrazo cuidese!! // Thanks bro, a hug for you, be care.

• Like 1

I dont know you Papito at all :P but hey everybody starts there. Anyway, we cant please everybody and let us not expect everybody will like us too or even what we do. There are things that cannot/meant to be changed and there are also things that we can change. This is the real world and it's a beautiful life, let's get moving ;)

sometimes i feel like you and how you said...

i saw friends(?) get banned, others quit clan/game or just are not active in server/forum...i am still here as always but i cant promisse i ll be here forever too..actually its still ok for me stay(if i dont get kicked lol)

and i think sometimes ppl get me as wrong with some jokes i (try) to made.(translate brazilian jokes dont works sometimes.)

but well..thats the life...none know how i am in real life as i dont know your guys but atm i think your guys are really true(whatever i am happy to be friend of your guys, i think i am an ok friend..dunno)

i cant say about my self but i can promisse i am always trying to be a good human.sometimes its dont works but i keep try learn with my errors.

plus because my english is not that good ppl can understand me wrong.. :)

kisses

Wasted 5 mins of my life. Thanks a bunch you nub.

<3 I hope you find the changes you seek - but you should know you're a lovely person regardless.

Edited by Chuckun

Hi mate, i'm sure you are a nice guy.

IRL are not the same than game but you are F|A so you know rules : respect, no insult and help the others...........If you are a member for me in IRL you can do the same.

I m sure of that, you need just love :kiss

If need help post and all members will help you :thumbsup