ET playa's

.:MoRB!D=-

=F|A= Medic @fa1 sometimes at noquarter, 2 etpub and fa2 with different nick without level (different guid)

also for info use our SL page and click on any players hit tab "Server Activities" you gonna know where he play the most and last time he was there

=F|A= Medic @fa1 sometimes at noquarter, 2 etpub and fa2 with different nick without level (different guid)

also for info use our SL page and click on any players hit tab "Server Activities" you gonna know where he play the most and last time he was there

But same french ip Muhahahaja!!! lols

=F|A=Thundercunt AKA Battlefield2, Slippery Whale Vagina, White_named_nub, Stupid_$tacks, =F|A=C|T=

F|A #2 XPSAVE FOREVER || Looking for me? This is where you can find me most days.

F|A ETPUB RECRUITING || Where it all began for me, and I still go here sometimes for a change of pace. Or to PWN Milli that raciest nub. :P

F|A NoQuarter XPSAVE || Gota love NQ. Lots of good time to be had here for sure.

If all of you love our ET servers so much GO BUY BF2 and come check out F|A RECRUITING KILL ZONE 8.2.121.64:16567