ET & Screen resolution

w0nder

I can't for the life of me get my ET to the right screen setting.. I know I need 1900x1080x32 but there is no option for that in the menu.. However there is an option for a but smaller, and a bit larger. If I pick larger, I get kicked, if I pick lower, I get kicked. I have it set at like 1100x something and its fail.

Someone said you need to put it in your config.. I do not have one. I just change my crosshair and my mouse sensitivity, but everything else is stock I think. So what can I do? I want the game @ max everything @ 1900x1080.. anyone?

Open notepad and put following setting inside, just copy past:

seta r_mode "-1"

seta r_customwidth "1900"

seta r_customheight "1080"

seta r_displayRefresh "60"

save the file under name Autoexec.cfg - put the file in c:\Program Files\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain

Start ET and you are automatically under 1900x1080 all time. cos autoexec will load it all time for you.

for you better make a request for autexec.cfg and it's over here http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/2271-official-autoexec-cfg-config-request/page__view__findpost__p__24540

Open notepad and put following setting inside, just copy past:

seta r_mode "-1"

seta r_customwidth "1900"

seta r_customheight "1080"

seta r_displayRefresh "60"

save the file under name Autoexec.cfg - put the file in c:\Program Files\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain

Start ET and you are automatically under 1900x1080 all time. cos autoexec will load it all time for you.

for you better make a request for autexec.cfg and it's over here http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/2271-official-autoexec-cfg-config-request/page__view__findpost__p__24540

TY, im gonna try it.. I also posted in the other forum about my stats and what have you for the PC

TY, im gonna try it.. I also posted in the other forum about my stats and what have you for the PC

I did this.. Saved as autoexec.cfg, put it in the main folder and it starts as it always does..

:(

I did this.. Saved as autoexec.cfg, put it in the main folder and it starts as it always does..

:(

In console /exec autoexec.cfg :)

• Administrators

Easy way is to create a shortcut on desktop and in the target area after the location add +set r_mode -1 set r_customHeight 1080 set r_customWidth 1900 set r_displayRefresh 60 click apply and presto you will have your custom resolution

So it will look like this "C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\ET.exe" +set r_mode -1 set r_customHeight 1080 set r_customWidth 1900 set r_displayRefresh 60

autoexec.exe can't be load it's sometimes because of windows and his Notepad, it have some problem creating files with different extension then .txt

so when you save your file with name ex. autoexec.cfg, if you don't pay attention it will add .txt so you gonna have autoexec.cfg.txt and since by default windows hide file with unknown extension you will never know where is the problem.

my advise to you never use notepad anymore to modify cfg files when that hide file with unknown extension is ON.

use notepad++ it's very useful and light program that allow you to modify and save files with what ever you want without adding anything else

also to make sure that you can see all files extension under windows, take this reg file and apply it Tweakswindows.zip (it works with all windows version)

this registry file have some nice tweaks i added to have better and quick access to some important thing you do need in windows with shown files extension of course