Vista problem

Husa

Every some days,i get kicked from server with no f***ing reason.How lame could that be just got kick from game and it shows me vista's window "if there will be any help or something like thta we will send u .."Any one expert?

• Administrators

Every some days,i get kicked from server with no f***ing reason.How lame could that be just got kick from game and it shows me vista's window "if there will be any help or something like thta we will send u .."Any one expert?

Server name and it should you some reason.

• Administrators

I don't know if we understood each other correct but,as i know F|A#2 kicked me..

F|A 2 runs on 2.6b. It should you some reason when it kicks you.

Vista simpely sucks, make a multi boot from XP and Vista and go on XP if you wanna play ET :mellow:

i would laugh out loud if i manged to play half an hour of et without it freezing and me having to go to task manager. The thing is vista is a beast on resources, so if you don have a copy of XP (legit copy...) or vista has stolen your pc's resources and you dont feel like rolling back your OS completly , you can try installing Linux and emulating through Wine (if you dont want to try running ET on Linux that is) or else run a virtulized Windwos and play ET through there

Vista = problem

Right click on et icon tick run in compatibility mode windows xp (service pack 2)

tick run this programme as administrator.

If your running a dual core system open task manager and make sure it only runs on one core.

Make sure your punkbuster is up to date one of the recent updates just kept crashing the crap out of et.

You probably already have dona all this, but just in case ;-)

Vista = problem

Right click on et icon tick run in compatibility mode windows xp (service pack 2)

tick run this programme as administrator.

If your running a dual core system open task manager and make sure it only runs on one core.

Make sure your punkbuster is up to date one of the recent updates just kept crashing the crap out of et.

You probably already have dona all this, but just in case ;-)

vista - not as great as they proclaimed it was going to be

Hmm i run vista 64 and dont have an issue with et or any other games.. what might help me is the amount of ram and cpu i run also but no complaints about vista.. if et is complety closing and ur back on ur desktop sounds like ET is crashing need to look in the error log for vista and see what excatly is haveing an error and causing et to crash

• 3 weeks later...

Vista is good only 4 programators and web-designers. For gamers it's the worst nightmare :excl: . Try Windows XP , it's as good as vista, and it leaves u 2 play any game u want .

Vista is good only 4 programators and web-designers. For gamers it's the worst nightmare :excl: . Try Windows XP , it's as good as vista, and it leaves u 2 play any game u want .