What is the fastest you have ever driven your car?

Ghostwind

Hey guys,

just wondering what is the fastest any of you have ever driven your cars? In April, I managed to get up to 185 km/hr (ca. 115mph) on an unrestricted section of the autobahn

Bentley don't know what kind off but I was passenger and made a stunning 335 km\h on the german autobahn lol

and I bet there was still someone driving faster than you :D

As a driver, probably up to 20 km/h:

post-3434-0-67033200-1343246717_thumb.png

As a passenger, no idea about the car but it was 220 km/h and the driver, who is some far relative of mine, released his hands from the wheel. Have to mention it was at the countryside and there were no car in neither of the lanes.

• Like 3

Well not driving cuz i have no licence but whit a friend in an Amaizing fiat Punto GT..ofc completly modified...250 kmh

but cuz the car its a cane of concerve,i never was so confident...but i did it and many times..till the motor explod loooool

As a driver, probably up to 20 km/h:

post-3434-0-67033200-1343246717_thumb.png

As a passenger, no idea about the car but it was 220 km/h and the driver, who is some far relative of mine, released his hands from the wheel. Have to mention it was at the countryside and there were no car in neither of the lanes.

eheheh looool Joker :D

around 180 km/h in a '97 Buick Lesabre and around 190 km/h in a rented Chrysler Sebring convertible lol

Got a ticket in the lesabre, no trouble in the droptop

235 km/h in a Golf type 1? Thats close to suicide dude :) Me and my dear 74` Beetle 1303s have an standing record on 115 km/h....the car was closer to death than me :rolleyes:

Car - 130 mph

Motorcycle - 160 something mph

I've since then sold both the car and the sport bike, and now just ride a cruiser. I'm looking to buy a new sport bike in the early spring, though!

Around 130 in a friends prelude, also been 170 in an evo with my friend (the person who sold him his prelude, lol), 135 in a tibby, and that's all i remember riding with. Me, personally I've only went 140mph on a gsxr.

Camel 40kmph elephant 60kmph cow 80kmph .. problem?

Yes. You didn't tell us the top speed of your house cat,with you riding it bareback :D

Edited by Ghostwind
  • Like 1