What did you get at steam sale?

Zire

LOL I'm going to be broke...

So far..

GTA pack (includes GTA 1, 2, 3 and 4, plus GTA Vice City, San Andreas, and Episodes from Liberty City)

Bioshock 1 & 2

Torchlight

Limbo

Auidosurf

Will probably buy more if I see titles i like. May look for some RPG's like YS. HOPING to see that new Resident Evil co-op game on sale soon.

I hear the new RE is really bad lol but if you can get it for $10 it would be worth it.

GTA pack (includes GTA 1, 2, 3 and 4, plus GTA Vice City, San Andreas, and Episodes from Liberty City)

I bought this :) (chuffed that I finally got good old GTA I <3)

I don't plan on buying any others though.. But I could be tempted ^_^

My brother picked up a few games, which means by proxy I picked up a few games :)

He got the Trine package which came with both 1 and 2

and then he got me Rage, which I was excited about because I've wanted to play it for quite some time :D

Saw Thief this morning and will probably get it. BTW I am still downloading games that I bought yesterday night! Why does it take so long? :(

It's based you your internet speed I download games at 4-5mb/s so it doesnt take me long at all to download games

I bought this :) (chuffed that I finally got good old GTA I <3)

I don't plan on buying any others though.. But I could be tempted ^_^

buying games on sale are like potato chips you can never have just 1!

It's based you your internet speed I download games at 4-5mb/s so it doesnt take me long at all to download games

buying games on sale are like potato chips you can never have just 1!

But technically I got 7 games :D

My brother picked up a few games, which means by proxy I picked up a few games :)

He got the Trine package which came with both 1 and 2

and then he got me Rage, which I was excited about because I've wanted to play it for quite some time :D

Rage is a cool game it a nice pick you got

lol at people buying Limbo now.. why didn't you buy it when you could have gotten it for 1 dollar?

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/34723-humble-indie-bundle-v/page__hl__%2Bhumble+%2Bbundle

4 games for 1 dollar!

pfft, you guys need to check forum more often ;] haha

But technically I got 7 games :D

I'm putting a $200 cap on games for this season lol don't want ot buy to many lol

lol at people buying Limbo now.. why didn't you buy it when you could have gotten it for 1 dollar?

http://fearless-assa...+humble +bundle

4 games for 1 dollar!

pfft, you guys need to check forum more often ;] haha

I've also gave away two games that ppl wanted but no one checked lol

I'm putting a $200 cap on games for this season lol don't want ot buy to many lol

I've also gave away two games that ppl wanted but no one checked lol

LOL I have spent £5 and I already feel bad for it. I dont have enough money to buy games >.< But I had to!

I got the whole GTA series, as well as Garrys Mod. Someone help me on that game.

I've had it for a while

Oh god, I also got Garry's mod.. I don't understand anything :/

I got the whole GTA series, as well as Garrys Mod. Someone help me on that game.

I've had it a while it fun to mess round and build stuff with friends send me a steam friend inv if you ever want to play around with it.

Saw Thief this morning and will probably get it. BTW I am still downloading games that I bought yesterday night! Why does it take so long? :(

if you got windows 7 be careful! a lot of people complaining with crashing with thief 1 and 2. I bought the 3rd one when it was on sale for 5 dollars a year ago and it didn't run that great, but i did manage to beat it :P