Aiming Problems in Jay 3

Frated1

Hello,

Today I went onto jay3 and I noticed that my status was not a general. Now, I'm unable to use adre or have full ammo. Furthermore, when I put my sensitivity at 2, it moves at the speed of about 10. Any ideas? I would love to be able to play again.

Thanks.

Have you disabled acceleration speed in Windows? new screen (ratio: size of screen/dpi)? new settings (check for "/m_yaw" and "/m_pitch")? a new carpet or a new mouse?

There was a previous J3 server malfunc that unfortunately reset's several XPs including lvl of players and admins. Meanwhile, you need to earn level 4 of medic class in order to use adre. If Im not wrong, its equivalent to 200 points for med packs.

• Clan Friend

My level had gone too, as Pinoy said. Now I have it again, but I had to earn adrenaline

lol I was constantly looking at that weaponstats window to see how much I needed to reach 200 :P

As regards the mouse sensi, it's a totally different problem, you should try and remember if you have changed things like your config, your mouse settings or your windows mouse settings, all these things influence your mouse movement in game.

Well Some weeks ago I had problem too but never searched further.

Suddenly after a pretty good period I couldn't hit shit, however since a few days for me the problems stopped.

I'm Still very bad but at least settings standing good again, and even I have a cfg there was defently a change witch I coulnd't explain.

Edited by DFighter

yes mb have to do whit your cfg..but i had that too cuz of my Dpi's...if i use the most high in my mouse 3600...it was too quik even in 0.30 sense..

i putted 1600 dpis and i have 0.70 sense..and it works great ;)