I bid you farewell....for 30 days...you guys are tuff

Funksdead

Speaking as an outsider, but in my own clan I've had people take breaks from gaming for a couple of months because of real life time pressures including leaders, then come back and be as much a part of the community again.

Take a break have a chill then I bet you find you miss the clan/community when you've got more time in your life.

• Like 2

You're one of the guys here that i really consider to be a strong backbone of helping keep F|A together. I personally can't accept the fact that you feel you don't have much to offer us. Funk, we're a family here, and just offering friendship is more than anyone could ask of you. On top of that, being a great Leader and a damn good example for new and old admins alike, you've helped show everyone what to do, when to do it, and how to do it.

I look up to guys like you. You didn't get promoted to Leader for nothing. You've proven that you have what it takes to lead us in the gaming world to enjoy cheat free and some damn good fun-filled servers.

Call me a ****, but I don't accept your resignation. As daredevil suggested, take a break and come back. You're needed around here brother.

So with that, I'll see you when you return from your break, as =F|A=Funkbut.

• Like 5

NOOOOO! The Funkster can't be leaving! We're going to miss that awful, wretched stench on the COD servers! If you must, (and I'm sure you have your reasons), take care, and best of luck in real life. You will genuinely be missed Funk!

BREAK.

TAKE ONE.

SRSLY.

It's always sad to see people leaving the community. I ask- Why leave? Why not just take a bit of time off to do your own thing, while remaining FA at heart? It's a community for fun and friendship, and not a job. (Although it can feel like it at times! :P)

Take a vacation, get your thoughts straightened out, and then you'll realize that you belong with ussss. (Insert One of us meme here)

Community has a lot of respect and admiration for you Funk. Reconsider it? ^.^

And if you do happen to leave for good, well, take care and you'll be missed! <3

Lots of Love,

SiN, aka Raevyn

• Like 1

Can't say it any better then Anti did. Hope to see you around some more man.

I wasn't one who met you right away since i was always on the other server, although i learned rather quickly when you were kicking all our asses everytime you'd get on :P

Take care and please consider a break :)

I don't even really know you, but I hope that you make the best of whatever situation you find yourself in. I thank you for your time that you spent here making this community a better place, and I hope you do the same wherever you go.

I didnt have the pleasure to play with you but you have done a great job here. Why dont you take some time to think, i mean, this topic come all of the sudden. Is there any specific reason?

Would be sad to see you leaving in this way. I hope you can understand me.

Funk, take care. Obviously people are telling you too stay or come back but you know what you need and if you feel at some point you need this community then I'm sure you will come around and be here with us. You have your reasons, i can respect that. I wish you well on your new journey.

Peace Funk.

Whats that smell, oh its the FUNK. you can not leave mate, just have a little break, i will have no one to kick ass!!!

stay in touch mate, we will keep the world right.

1984 B)

No... I shall not accept this, you'll keep the tags forever. This is a true family and its sad to see someone leave..

i have this feeling that you'll be back. Nevertheless, what you are going to do; do it as a gentleman as you have always done. Take care and i'll never forget you, WE will never forget this gentleman

• Like 1

I would ask you to think again and stay, but knowing you I know you already did.

We'll miss you both as friend and awesome admin. Take care and don't be a stranger.