I bid you farewell....for 30 days...you guys are tuff

Funksdead

With much thought and consideration I feel my time here is over. I do not have much to over the F|A community right now and I am stepping down and resigning. Some could see this coming I am sure of it. Thanks for the opportunity here to learn and help out. Peace.....

You were the first person I met on an F|A server and my mentor for a long time and a big part of my becoming a leader in this clan....Very sad to see you go Funk....I regret not getting to know you better.

Farewell and Good luck man

• Like 1

You and avaa were the first ones who helped me when I started playing cod. I would say that your 'leaving application' is denied but after all, it's all up to you. Take care man, I hope you will remain active though. ;)

• Like 2

Take care Funk! Come back and visit when you get the time :)

I couldn't put it better than Scream really.. And I would say 'dont leave we love you' but you MUST be aware that you're a much liked and respected guy here so that's pretty pointless too.. I can only hope you'll reconsider.

And like GI Joe, I'm gutted I didnt get a chance to know you better.. Should've spent more time on CoD >.< Although that would just make this thread all the more gutting..

Whatever you decide to do, I hope it's the best thing for you :)

Chuck

• Like 1

Funk.. :( you where one of the first players i met on Abnerdog and you have always been a great guy! even if you complain on my lagg ^^ gonna miss you! Take care in real life!

Edited by LainTime SwE

You were the first person I met on an F|A server and my mentor for a long time and a big part of my becoming a leader in this clan....Very sad to see you go Funk....I regret not getting to know you better.

kind a the same to me.. so gudluck bro in what ever your going to do ;)