What are you doin right meow?

CountryGirl

bloated poison Ivy foot.

also drooling over total war games I haven't played.

Im sorry, that doesn't sound good at all :/

Sitting at work, bored to death getting paid to be on the forums. Listening to some music on my Ipod and constantly looking at the clock to go home. Oh yes and I am enjoying this amazingly delicious Rockstar. Your post should have been what do you want to be doing... :P It would have been more interesting.

what do you do for work if i may ask??? lol... okaiedokie! That will be my next topic!!!!

Im sorry, that doesn't sound good at all :/

what do you do for work if i may ask??? lol... okaiedokie! That will be my next topic!!!!

Well the job that allows me to post on the forums is Volunteer Coordinator for a BLM National Conservation Area. Problem is that volunteering is slow right now because of the summer. My other job requires sitting in a booth with no internet or phone service collecting money. :P

I just Woke up, mid-day oops. Sittin on my 60 ft cedar porch in my rocking chair, watching about a dozen hummingbirds feed on all my flowers, and sippin on a cup of joe.

• Like 2

The forums are awesome that's why!!! lol... and that sucks about cuttin the grass but it had to be done... I had to fix my car in the 101 temp today for four hours... uggh, it sucked but for some reason I kind of what to go to UTI for automotive training!!!! lol.. I'm lookin into it!

• 1 month later...