What are you doin right meow?

CountryGirl

I am sitting on my porcelein throne, releaving the pressure in my abdomine, wondering why a second thread was started about what we are doing, and listening to music before going to look at a house.

• Like 2

I'm watching this... I love cheerleaders since I saw this video. I'll also cheer for Miami Dolphins! Whatever that team is lmao

One of them will be my wife, oyeah. :blush:

lol miami dolphins are a REAL FOOTBALL team :)

should marry the one at 1:25 ;)

• Like 1

I am sitting on my porcelein throne, releaving the pressure in my abdomine, wondering why a second thread was started about what we are doing, and listening to music before going to look at a house.

oh i only saw one of what are you listening to, not what are you doin... my bad!

Just got done cooking some ribs for my dad..I wanna join ;D.. what are ya cookin? haha.

i told you in the post dork!

crazy stuff goin on!!! lol...

lol miami dolphins are a REAL FOOTBALL team :)

should marry the one at 1:25 ;)

she is pretty hot! I also like that one at 41 secs

I was just jogging and ate one orange.. 2 women just bumped cigarettes (they didin't look finnish ppl) and I just gave them. I can't help myself being too nice.. :lol

i give them out too!!! lol...

Sitting at work, bored to death getting paid to be on the forums. Listening to some music on my Ipod and constantly looking at the clock to go home. Oh yes and I am enjoying this amazingly delicious Rockstar. Your post should have been what do you want to be doing... :P It would have been more interesting.

• Like 1