Newspaper

*=NooB=*

i dont no how much of you guys are reading newspaper but i am.(sometimes^^)

and those topics make me sick...

Why are politican people so?

http://www.spiegel.de/home/seite2/

i woudnt never assist with my money to buy some panzer for the war in irak for example..

Edited by *=NooB=*

creating all these weapons by all the countries will kill us one day because we people us a race all we care about is money and the power and the politicians that what they want and the end of the world will be us humans and it will end by a war! stupid they should give all the billions they spend on these weapons to poor children and it countries.

creating all these weapons by all the countries will kill us one day because we people us a race all we care about is money and the power and the politicians that what they want and the end of the world will be us humans and it will end by a war! stupid they should give all the billions they spend on these weapons to poor children and it countries.

Mutual destruction won't happen. At the base, we all want to survive. There will never be a war that wipes every1 from the face of the earth. :P

Mutual destruction won't happen. At the base, we all want to survive. There will never be a war that wipes every1 from the face of the earth. :P

Don't be too certain. Look at Martyrs willing to die for their cause. Case in point- Religious radicals that strap bombs to themselves.

Where there's a will, there's a way.

Don't be too certain. Look at Martyrs willing to die for their cause. Case in point- Religious radicals that strap bombs to themselves.

Where there's a will, there's a way.

The ones that are willing to strap a bomb and kill themselves tend to be the ones who are lower down in the terrorist ladder. The ones that have no family/friends, they have nothing to live for. People like that are suicidal anyways, even if someone isn't pushing. Especially since they are promised a new better life after they kill themselves.