Game Freezing.

Levi

I've been playing Et for months and one day i load it up and every minute for 1 second just 1 second the game will freeze, and its become unplayable due to it just freezing for no reason. I have changed no settings, been using the same settings and it still does it. I even deleted that copy, and downloaded a new version, and it still has random 1-2second pauses/stopping.

That happened to me when I upgraded to to 260b, so I just play from 255 now.

Where can i get a down-graded version?

I have changed no settings, been using the same settings and it still does it.

That happened to me when I upgraded to to 260b, so I just play from 255 now.

if you did not change anything regarding ET why should it be 2.60b ?

Most of time is any other thing you have updated. i had a similar problem some weeks before. it was antivir and the included live scanner.

if you did not change anything regarding ET why should it be 2.60b ?

Most of time is any other thing you have updated. i had a similar problem some weeks before. it was antivir and the included live scanner.

I have always been running 2.60b but it started doing this all of the sudden. How can i get rid of 2.60b, and I run my anti-virus in gaming mode while playing wolfenstein.

Edited by Light

well I can give you a download of ET 2.55 but I dont think im allowed to post here other forums. If you wana get 2.55 version contact me in PM all you got to do is to download it and install it.

You can also try to figure out how to set the scanner not to scan WolfET. There is usually a place that you can set trusted programs to skip scanning.

Also it would help to see your lagometer SS. Also is it in all servers?

Did you delete your settings manually when you reinstalled ET? If not try to reset\delete ET settings\internet connection.

Try with antivir off\ firewall off, for couple of minutes on your own responsibility.

!!!Save ETKEY if you want your lvl not to be lost in process of reinstalling ET!!!