• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account

Reporting of shuffle-problem on NQ3 + little question

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

L7: Teacher

• Regular User
  • 1,266 posts
Name known to all
  • Admin:4
  • Server:None
  • Alias:Jhonny/Shinobi
  • T-M:ET: 2-2

I hope I am posting this on the right section of the forum. Have looked for a similar topic but haven't found one, so I post it here.

There seems to be a shuffle problem on the NQ3 (http://www.gametrack....9.97.40:27960/), at least that is the impression of myself and of some of the other players. When majority of the players vote for a shuffle, the shuffle takes place, but the teams are then shuffled unbalanced.This apparently only occurs when there are bots in the game. XP seems also not to be a factor in the shuffling.

Example of a result of a shuffle: 3(+5bots) v 7 (+1 bot) . And the 3 human players can range from being with very high XP to very low XP. From regular players to complete new players on the server.

Is this a known issue and can it be fixed ?

There are regularly problems with uneven (players keep joining the side with the least bots) teams on NQ3. In the past I played on some Jaymods and they had some kind of a script or something, which forced the players to join the side (axis/allies) with the most bots, or the least players. Or just to stay in spec.
Could this be implemented in NQ3 ?

With regards,

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!