Its HOT today

GraveDigger

Working outside today in Houston and I just heard on the radio that it's 104 degres today. That should make the heat index somewhere around 109. Fack! I feel like I am about to spew chunks. I need a Gatorade and some ET and a few members of my F|Amily to play with. Hope to catch you guys later.

Please adopt International System of Units !!! :)

It s rainy and cloudy in middle west of France. Just 70... No need to rehydrate at the moment, even if Euro 2012 Soccer gives us many occasion to drink beers...

Working outside today in Houston and I just heard on the radio that it's 104 degres today. That should make the heat index somewhere around 109. Fack! I feel like I am about to spew chunks. I need a Gatorade and some ET and a few members of my F|Amily to play with. Hope to catch you guys later.

Well, go to northern Germany and you can relax xD.... i feel like there's autumn here

Please adopt International System of Units !!! :)

It s rainy and cloudy in middle west of France. Just 70... No need to rehydrate at the moment, even if Euro 2012 Soccer gives us many occasion to drink beers...

I have never known of a European person needing a reason to drink--(and I tip my hat to you all :cheers ) and 108f or 109f is about 42c. Its much to hot to be working in the direct sun. :war: I had no shade today. Did cool off in the truck every hour or so.