What's the most important part of the clan for you?

Ch11m33y aka. ChiLLy<3

Learning to play the games better, meeting new people (community), learning to admin and deal with players, and sharing knowledge :P

Not part of the clan but the community alone is a big plus for me.. Without it, I probably would have stopped playing ET altogether. I'm happy I started playing on Jay1 again and because of it, I've gained some really cool friends.

If only there was more communities that welcomed new players with open arms, then ET would probably be a lot more popular than it is now imo..

forums, members,clean servers hmm so hard to pick ...........................

I choose moron!

I feel like someone is laughing at me :/

And everyone of the community is definitely the most important to me ^^

Oh except for Kai and Gubbi, they're even more important, but they don't want to admit it :'(

I love the few closer friendships I have managed to make, and although I have not been as active as I should be, they are still close to me. We laugh and have a ton of fun playing cod with each other, it's great. the forums unfortunately have not been as much as I feel that they should be, mostly just random posts about what soda you like or what your stats are in a game, but overall it's awesome.

That I can share periodsauce with some of my smexy gurl members

YUK!

... and the day started so good :cry

Back to the question. For me, it is the Abnerdog Server, the !cmdlist for removing scumbagrulebreakers and the forum, at least, when there are interesting posts.

I played COD4 on the F|A servers for a long time before applying for membership and getting involved in the forums. It was the respectful, fair environment that kept me coming back.

A testament to the difficult, often thankless job performed by the F|A team.

My top 5 reasons:

People

Love the people here. So many nationalities and personalities.. really adds to the depth of the clan. Great players/members, and those that I've had the pleasure of getting to know, are absolute darlings. Clan wouldn't be what it is without the people.

Fun

Big factor here. So many servers, with so many people, that it just gets to be a riot when you start knowing players better. I've had a good few nights of fun due to some players. Everything from good fragging nights, to just very... odd conversations.

Forums (I'm a forums whore!)

I just love forums. Very fond of chatting and making posts when not in game. You get to share more this way- from jokes, to pictures and art, to a variety of news, videos, and even tips. I browse these things like, nearly every waking minute lately. xD

Games

I love that FA is active in a variety of games. it makes the clan that much better. When i first started, I was trying out for clan membership in ET. I loved ET, but then, I found CoD4 and find myself doing more administration there. I enjoy the fact that I can slip between 2 or three games and help out when necessary.

BANNING HACKERS!

Yes, believe it or not, but my average day in F|A is not complete until I bust at least one cheater. It's sad that there are so many of them out there, and I shouldn' actually look forward to them coming around, but sadly, I love smacking them with the banhammer. I've got a hard core girl-boner for getting these lazy, ignorant jerks out of our games- or any game for that matter. They want to ruin other player's fun? Pft. Not while I'm around. >: (

Edited by ♥ SiN ♥