Map rotation for F|A - Jaymod #2 Enemy Territory Gaming Server

daredevil

• Administrators

New map rotation for Enemy Territory Jaymod 2 F|A Jaymod #2 XP Save gaming server.

sp_delivery_te

et_mor2_night_final

sw_oasis_b3

warbell

supplydepot2

cortex_who

etdo1

venice_ne4

etdo6

goldrush

One map will be replaced on our gaming server after 2-3 weeks. So if you like any map find that map in download section and start posting in the map support topic "Please add this map on jay2 server"

Map in green fonts are the new ones added on our Enemy Territory jay2 gaming server.

• Like 3

No idea what made you to add cortex, it is going to kill the server. When this map started teams from 16 vs 16 changed to 6vs6. Plenty of people disconnected and the rest was whining about this map.

I proposed some maps in coleads section that were previously added on our servers, you might want to take a look.

• Administrators

No idea what made you to add cortex, it is going to kill the server. When this map started teams from 16 vs 16 changed to 6vs6. Plenty of people disconnected and the rest was whining about this map.

I proposed some maps in coleads section that were previously added on our servers, you might want to take a look.

People ask for cortext like crazy and when we add it then they complain lol.. God i hate this admin job... The ones u proposed where hated too.. so i guess we need to pick less hated one since someone is going to hate some maps anyways.. lol..

I will remove cortex tonight.

• Like 1

People ask for cortext like crazy and when we add it then they complain lol.. God i hate this admin job... The ones u proposed where hated too.. so i guess we need to pick less hated one since someone is going to hate some maps anyways.. lol..

I will remove cortex tonight.

I'm like 100 km's away from home atm, i will be back in the evening and will try to find some maps (or tomorrow).

On the side note, is there any chance to get a list of previous map rotations? I mean those that are 2+ years old. I remember one map on jay1 when I wasn't FA member and I really enjoyed this map, but I can't remember the name :P

besides, you can't satisfy everyone. haters gonna hate.

Edited by Scream

at the moment, it seems people (includes me) dont like cortex and quit the server, i dont know if cortex is a good map ...

bring minas back is my oppinion :D :D

Edited by uNdeAd

• Administrators

at the moment, it seems people (includes me) dont like cortex and quit the server, i dont know if cortex is a good map ...

bring minas back is my oppinion :D :D

That's going to happen in few hours.

• Administrators

Cortex removed and Minas is back. In my days, we used to play lot of maps and hardly anyone complained much.

In 2012, PC's improved, map FPS lag should be less but whine increased 10x times about map. Kid's used to play to win maps in fire team and they used to play fair. Not it's all whine, troll and rating stuff. f*** this shit.. Time to find new game .. Sometimes I feel even COD series has less cry babies then ET LOL

This is just again personal opinion in general about ET.

• Like 1

wtf with cortex.. i specially asked dare to add cortex coz like almost everybody was asking to put that map on server and showing their fantasy how cute that map is.. wtf !!!

• Administrators

wtf with cortex.. i specially asked dare to add cortex coz like almost everybody was asking to put that map on server and showing their fantasy how cute that map is.. wtf !!!

LOL Next time ask them to post it on forums so they can't whine back :D

• Like 1