Ever played with a massive headache???

The STALKER

i am with Fem. + if your wrist starts to hurt, STOP. carpal tunnel is no joke it stinks - i had to have surgery for it when i was just 24 years old - it's not just old ppl thta can get it - i couldn't even lift a glass of water with my hand for like 6 months. t3h suxor!! so now i have arthritis. fun fun fun.

safety first!! lol remember it's just a game; don't screw your body up over it.

i will agree i seem to play better with a headache. it seems the more frustrated i get the better i play. although i must disagree if i had to choose carpal tunnel or quitting et bring on the ct :D:thanks

2 years back i had kinda same thing codebar. Nervus ulnaris fell out for one year. Nothing helped, not even electrostimulation, then suddnely got feeling again. thank god lol

so yeah, dont play too long et like i do, or u also might end up getting the no woman award.

!beerforall

well since im not allowed to work annymore i am on the pc all day long, i have been this way for a while now and have never had any problems with carpul or anything else. Not sure if im just lucky or what but a pc is what im good at, doesnt really seem like im good for much anything els so i just stick with my pc and the games i play.

well since im not allowed to work annymore i am on the pc all day long, i have been this way for a while now and have never had any problems with carpul or anything else.

Why can't you work?

I play with headaches i guess weekly, but I just try not to be angry or something....I just try to think of positive things. :hmm:D