• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Trickplants - 1 person

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

NightMare?

NightMare?

L3: Novice

• User
  • 293 posts
Getting Better
  • Server:NQ1
  • Alias:=F|A=Rainbow Dash
1. Oasis - blowing up the pump in the Old City
Dynamite at the pump can be to plant close to the door, but you have to make sure I will extend beyond the edge of wall.

Posted Image

2.Oasis - blowing up the North and South Gun
A popular and fairly easy to disarm is the basis of dynamite on board a protective effect. The German engineer must then be placed on the section to defuse the load. However, if dynamite podłożymy the right side of work, so that if you arm it falls outside the protection plate works, there is only one place where you can disarm him. You have to jump on the chair and put shooters working on it.

Posted Image

3. Goldrush - blowing up a Tank Barrier 1
When it is hard to plant dynamite near the barrier due to the heavy fire enemy, we can plant a go on the balcony railing on the outer side.

Posted Image

4.Goldrush - blow up the Tank Barrier 2
Another place (here, unfortunately, also are vulnerable to fire during the dubbing of the load) is the peak on the other side of the barrier. You can jump on him from above, or jump on other subjects.

Posted Image

Good dubbing dynamites :lol

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

R3vis3d

R3vis3d

L1: Learner

• User
  • 11 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Server:Jay2
  • Steam ID:R3vis3d
hi great topic i havent knew about it

CLAYMORE

CLAYMORE

• Regular User
  • 7 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Server:None
On goldrush, the best place that has always worked best for me at Tank Barrier #2 is the left side of the tank about mid-trak where the wall ends. Still close enough to blow the barrier and FAR easier to defend as you can stand out of shooting range and still keep an protect the dyno from eager axis engineers. This is, of coarse, waiting until the tank has stopped at the barrier before planting the dyno. Don't waste your time planting dyno at barrier #2 before tank gets to it.

wurstcola

wurstcola

• Regular User
  • 109 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Admin:0
  • Server:None
the best way to trickplant at tank barrier #2 is IMHO is to plant dynamite at the place where the tank will stop. once he is on top of the dyna axis cant defuse it anymore.

Levi

Levi

L6: Expert

• ET Trial
  • 997 posts
On the road to fame
  • Admin:11
  • Server:Jay2
  • Alias:=F|A=NoCell
I've did the fourth one many times.

wh!rlw!nd

wh!rlw!nd

• Regular User
  • 382 posts
On the road to fame
  • Admin:14
  • Server:Hardcore ET
  • T-M:ET: 3-2
Great little topic - Thanks :)

I have always planted the Oasis guns this way.... other than stacking people up outside the back and then planting from the outside its the most effective - which is not allowed :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users