Nice Server...but let me post why ill never come back....

chitownhead

Well...one night i decided to give your server a try for the first time.

had a nice time...and the players seemed cool.

well...after i logged off ET..then logged back on 3 days later...i noticed a lot of BIG, BS FA spam on my front page...and every other page that i went to.

then when i tried to join a server, that wasnt an FA server, i was automatically sent to ur server.

reason this happened...well when you first start playing on a new server, they usually have a file for you to download...a file that basically contains their server specifics. Like maps, vsays, etc

well within FA file...they have a lot of BS/unnecessary files that get downloaded with the necessary files...hence resulting in a lot of FA spam and other tricks and BS.

ive found a way to delete all of your server files...but considering the fact that you all use tricks and other BS to FORCE people come to your server..i wont be back.

THXS

Edited by chitownhead

well...after i logged off ET..then logged back on 3 days later...i noticed a lot of BIG, BS FA spam on my front page...and every other page that i went to.

then when i tried to join a server, that wasnt an FA server, i was automatically sent to ur server.

reason this happened...well when you first start playing on a new server, they usually have a file for you to download...a file that basically contains their server specifics. Like maps, vsays, etc

well within FA file...they have a lot of BS/unnecessary files that get downloaded with the necessary files...hence resulting in a lot of FA spam and other tricks and BS.

ive found a way to delete all of your server files...but considering the fact that you all use tricks and other BS to FORCE people come to your server..i wont be back.

THXS

LOL?

You must have pressed to join an F|A server instead of Join Game. There is no BS/ trickery to anything here, except maybe Chucks aim... :hmm

• Administrators

THXS

We put some voodoo on your computer it is possessed by the almighty JAAAAAA!!!!

Every clan has a custom menu, some clans have 1 some 2 servers we have 8 et servers. It just pisses me off to see computer illiterate people talking nonsense. This reminds of the guy that called tech support back in 99 to tell me his pc wasn't working, dude threw the pc from the 5th floor, and all of this because he failed to switch on the power supply. Files downloaded from our server are the main menu and vsays thats it, no bs no junk files. But I think I am typing this in vain, my suggestion to you is to /quit the internet since its serious business.

• Administrators

LOL it's call smart connecting between servers and website. Click disconnect and click visit website if you like to visit website. Click quit and click visit forums if you like to join forums or press PB update and update your PB from Punkbuster page.

More or less it easy way to connect to server rather then finding server in master list.

And our server are playable from 2.6b and 2.55. We have to make server listed on 2.55 cos many players just don't want to patch their ET to 2.6b.

Just click on "Play Online".

Well this isn't directed at the OP, and it's a day late, but I just wanted to mention that the =F|A= menu setup is among the least "annoying" of any I've come across. It actually seems to be fairly conservative in its design. No loading screen map replacements etc, and the options screen would be amazingly handy if I hadn't already set everything myself. Very good job from my point of view. OP is a flake?

LMAO @ OP!!

You noob.

LMAO @ Joe and his Voodoo jaaaa jaaaaa jaaaaa

The menu was made to make things easier.. I have never been to a more user friendly server in my life.. I mean FFS you can access commands that automatically tune your computer to decrease lag just by using the vsay menu... It is 2009 and if you still have not yet figured out how to use a computer, you may aswell shoot yourself, because you can easily be replaced with a robot..

Thanks

THXS

man your so full of fail.

Nice easy to use menu, doesn't mess any other settings up.

Other bits on the vsay cmd to help new players and still your moaning :yahoo

I got a feeling you spend a lotta time on helplines.

awww come on dont be mean to the dude lol. Alot of servers create menus on your load in page. Its a very effective method to direct players to your server. As you play more servers, especially ones with alot of player, funding, and knowledgeable admins, you will find that you have "bs" loaded into your game to try to direct you to their servers that they pay alot money for you to play on. FA, for how many servers/mods they run, really do not load anymore than the next server. Sorry you found it an inconvenience and see you around in game sometime

Edited by *Evil*Stevedawg

I lol'd hard at this dude. The menu is awesome. I can literally join a server in about 10 seconds. Any F|A server I want can be connected to in seconds. You don't have to remember IP numbers or anything like that. What an inconvenience I know. They tricked us. :rolleyes:

Seems like the guy went a little overboard with the whole "BS" bit, but looking at it from his point of view it probably was annoying. I know I'm forced to disable downloads everytime I want to play on an F|A server because I prefer not seeing F|A stamped all over my Wolf main screen. Depending on your point of view its either helpful or hijacking. I know Dare works his ass off towards the first being true. As a result he has done a fantastic job at creating fun and challenging servers.

For players that enjoy mainly playing in F|A servers, it's THE SHIT b/c as Lush said..it's a fast & easy way to connect to your favorite F|A server and even to some helpful websites should you have problems.

I suggest in the future Chitownhead, perhaps read around the forums before posting your discontent position. You'll find that quite a few F|A members, friends, etc have posted numerous helpful facts, suggestions, tutorials etc. The main focus is on making ET, COD BF2 easier to use and F|A's servers easier to access. Hopefully you find something here that helps you out. Catch you in my sights