Take out Towers map

I would like to request to take out Towers map from the votation screen in silent server. I am a witness of how everytime it start the server goes empty. The map can be very unfair if the team camp the spawn because there is only 1 way to go. The rest a just a massacre: Arty, snipers and panser, all shotting the same spot. The team is unable to leave without getting ownd 10 times or more.

In its ausence, i would like to propose two differents kind of maps:

- It can be a fun map, the Basketball map, which it was in the votation screen some time ago

- I have heard some players that would like to see Fuel Dump in the votation screen again. Can be a good idea since the server increased the numbers of slots, so 13 player per team can be a good match.

As side note, i would like to take out another map but i dont know its name, its a BIG MAP in the desert where in the center of it there is a monument and it is rounded by a lake. With this map happend the same, the server goes empty. I will post the name as soon as posible.

I would like to heard some comments about my request. Thanks.

i do agree on tower map its massacre map if teams are unbalanced, and i would support the basketball map(i think u mean Golden_dunk 2) since its not like normal maps really fun and great map

Edited by Yellow Flash
  • Like 1

i do agree on tower map its massacre map if teams are unbalanced, and i would support the basketball map(i think u mean Golden_dunk 2) since its not like normal maps really fun and great map

totaly agree.... i started playing F|A on this server, i dont play it that much time now anymore, i usualy play HC now, but totaly agree with removing that map and it wouldnt be bad to add golden dunk agin in silent, had much time sometimes playing that map :D

+1 for this Maximo

Agreed.

Maby replace it with one of these maps:

Streets Of Italy FP 2

http://fearless-assa...yfp2pk3-et-map/

Fuel Dump Desert

http://fearless-assa...p-uvpk3-et-map/

Battery Recharged

http://fearless-assa...-130pk3-et-map/

Or just add them all :P.All good maps.And big enough. :)

Edited by EvoLuT!oN*

• Administrators

This is the other map who is wasting a slot in votation screen: meet_b2

I really want to take this one out too.

Noted. Will be removed on next reboot :)