Tattoos

BoomStick

Another year has passed and the annual Drink N' Ink came to Calgary this year. I have a tattoo artist as a buddy and we travel back and forth from Calgary to Toronto every year. I just got a new piece strted this year and wanted to show it off, Still a little tweaking but I was bleeding out more than I was taking in ink. Lots of shading and 3 different needle styles he used. He is going to darken the right side a little more next year and add a couple more details on the left.

post-10446-0-39503400-1408042277_thumb.jpg

I originally got the tattoo in 2005, as just a grey Triquetra. I got it touched up and had a marble pattern added in 2008. The color has held up incredibly well since then, I couldn't be more pleased with the gentleman that did the touch up.

3Fa0kqD.jpg

• Like 1

Some more over the last couple of years:

Allergy Dogtags:

post-10446-0-56105700-1408113928_thumb.jpg

Chain added (hated shaving my chest, wife was happy though):

post-10446-0-23562100-1408113982_thumb.jpg

My somewhat finished back, just have to add some flames and smoke to liven it up:

post-10446-0-26671500-1408114054_thumb.jpg

My son's Taurus:

post-10446-0-01476000-1408114151_thumb.jpg

My wife's Flowers, she added more this year but no pics yet. It's still healing:

post-10446-0-75901500-1408114255_thumb.jpg

• 6 months later...

Here are a few pics of my tattoos, I'm up to 5!
Last one, my sleeve is unfinished, should get it done soon! Ink addict here hehehe

First tattoo

dsc02712ds0.jpg

3rd tattoo , FG logo, stands for the fact that I'm a gamer and the fact I had loads of fun online!

RHTGnW.jpg

4th tattoo, got it for free :lol: my favorite!

1fU6rw.jpg

5th tattoo, my unfinished 3/4 sleeve

UR6q5X.pngywclvU.png87gTLa.png4piM4C.png

Here a few pictures of what I do like very much!
eo0k4a.jpgS5DrUP.jpg
3Gpmfn.jpg

(I hope it's ok to post here,rather old topic but it seems stupid to open a new thread!)

• Like 3

So this is my first tattoo i got exactly one year ago. But it definitely won't be my last one. 

Some people think it's on my thigh, but no, it's on the inside of my right arm.  :lol:

12700_10203908223329286_5745147606105245

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

Hello :D

These are the two i'll get on my body / I want to get them ^^

I draw them by myself, because then ( so i think ) they get something special and they have really important meaning for me.

The left one i'll get first, I think at the underbelly left side. ( And it will have colours :D )

And the right one on my left shoulder.

Greetings Chilly

post-17090-0-59749300-1431671763_thumb.jpg

post-17090-0-36234000-1431671769_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Wow, some of you have some pretty rad tattoos! I really love tattoos, especially sleeves look badass! 

I don't have tattoos, but I am not allowed to get one either. My parents don't like them :l. It also may give some troubles with the job I want to do later...

• Like 1

Hello :D

These are the two i'll get on my body / I want to get them ^^

I draw them by myself, because then ( so i think ) they get something special and they have really important meaning for me.

The left one i'll get first, I think at the underbelly left side. ( And it will have colours :D )

And the right one on my left shoulder.

Greetings Chilly

Is the second picture in some way definition of jing&jang? Seen that similiar stuff already some years ago, it looked really good.

Wow, some of you have some pretty rad tattoos! I really love tattoos, especially sleeves look badass! 

I don't have tattoos, but I am not allowed to get one either. My parents don't like them :l. It also may give some troubles with the job I want to do later...

It honestly depends on what part of your body u will get it, as well with the size of it and the actual context of the tattoo. Normally if u aren't really applying to some specific "high demands" job, they won't really mind that much having some random tattoos on your body.

Yep. This are Koi's which symbolize / create a jing&jang :D

Yeh thought so, always liked that way of representing jing&jang, which apart of random tattoos this actually have some proper meaning, or is at least worthy of putting it on :P

• 4 years later...