Group color and reputations

daredevil

I have to say, I like the changes :) The rep thing does look weird at first but only cause I got used to there being nothing.. If I take myself out of that, I think it looks good :)

Good work DD. <3

EDIT: REALLY REALLY like the alias field too btw.. Makes it a lot easier to locate those who don't use a single name permanently.

Do u or anyone thinks it's bit distracting to read topics with color names in topic view? or it's just me?

Update: First topic updated with new options in profile. ;)

I like it!

I really like the new layout ^_^

Easier to identify what sort of members everyone happens to be upon first glance.

I love seeing all the people with high likes too. It's kind of amusing. xD

The aliases is also neat for getting to know who plays by what name on the servers.

Overall, great job!

I love the changes :]

Btw, also possible to change the awards to how it was before? Used to be 4 awards on a row.. now it takes 2 rows for 4 awards :/

<- look left =P

Edited by Alexandra

I love the changes :]

Btw, also possible to change the awards to how it was before? Used to be 4 awards on a row.. now it takes 2 rows for 4 awards :/

<- look left =P

lol just get 2 more awards then you'll have 2 full rows

testing testing what are my colors :lol_2: .. i want option to put at-least 20smiles in single post -_-

• Like 1

Not that I am not up for changes but for me it is harder to read who posted with those colored names. Especially the colors Kai pointed out at carbon blue skin. You can read 5cm below the name which group/admin level or whatever that person is anyway.

The aliases feature is nice for those people who for some reason refuse to match game name and forum name though.

One's eyes tend to go to see the profile of the person who posts rather than the content. Though i may like it so colorful, everything is getting used to.

Well, I normally like the keep my screen as clean as possible, but I have to agree this makes it easy to spot in which group the poster is (although I'm in platinum vip and in members ^^ => love my +++)

Alias and battlelog => great addition.

The reputation thing, like I said: I like my screen clean and this add a bit of a mess...

Think I can get use to it, but on first side the massive amount of information now given at the side of each post is a bit bloated (especially the reputation description, like Krauer already mentioned)

especially with members like alex who got everything (battlelog, xfire,...) filled in, 3+ awards, contributor,... It tends to take a lot of space

EDIT: mmmm, my post seems to be not that much smaller XD.

EDIT2: 20 smileys, no problem: T0L33t.png

I see why there is a limit for it XD

Edited by DrJoske
  • Like 2