• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Jay2 XP and admin rights resetting

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

KevinBacon

KevinBacon

L8: Grand Teacher

• Inactive Member
  • 1,692 posts
Has a spectacular aura
  • Admin:16
  • Server:Jay2
  • Alias:ChrisHansen
  • T-M:ET: 10-7
    CoD: 0-0
    TF2: 0-0
Seems a lot of people are losing their XP and admin lvls on jaymod2 again. I dunno if its the same jaymod bug again, I just figured someone ought to know about it.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

Schlumpfine

Schlumpfine

L9: Master

• Regular User
  • 2,984 posts
I am just really nice
  • Admin:0
  • Server:None
  • T-M:ET: 9-7
    COD4: 2-1
    TF2:

Donator

seems to be not only a jaymod problem. yesterday on nq1 2 of our "regulars" lost their etkey and therefore their admin level and xp. i know 1 of them didnt change anything of his settings, didnt reinstall or whatever.

Spaceballs

Spaceballs

L3: Novice

• Regular User
  • 381 posts
On the road to fame
  • Admin:7
  • T-M:ET: 2-1
    CoD: 0-0
Contributor
The same thing happened to me. I didn't lose my etkey, but recently when I joined Jay1: all of a sudden my settings were resetted. I had to redo my binds, controls, etc. And i never actually change anything in my config.

Edited by Spaceballs, 25 May 2012 - 01:48 AM.

yoyo

yoyo

L11: Assassin

• Banned
  • 7,235 posts
Honorable bastion of truth
  • Admin:0
  • Server:Silent #1
  • T-M:ET: 5-1
    COD: 0-0

The same thing happened to me. I didn't lose my etkey, but recently when I joined Jay1: all of a sudden my settings were resetted. I had to redo my binds, controls, etc. And i never actually change anything in my config.

that happens all the time with me... I don't do anything special. i just /quit and start my game again

Krauersaut

Krauersaut

• Regular User
  • 2,228 posts
I am just really nice
Contributor
The problem should be fixed. Admin levels haven't been reinstated, so everybody who lost his today or yesterday will have to ask a Co-Leader to set him again.

In case a server administrator experienced the same problem and found this thread with Google: http://fearless-assa...-use-levelizer/

nani*

nani*

L10: Grand Master

• Honored Veteran
  • 4,502 posts
Glorious beacon of light
  • EvolveHQ:naniax
  • Admin:20
  • T-M:ET: 20-14
    Cod: 0-0

Donator

Yeah, this happened to me yesterday in jay 2, until Scream 'the savior' came and saved me :P

Scortch

Scortch

L3: Novice

• User
  • 52 posts
Getting Better
  • Server:Jay2

Donator

The problem should be fixed. Admin levels haven't been reinstated, so everybody who lost his today or yesterday will have to ask a Co-Leader to set him again.

I have no admin level, but I did lose about 200K in XP. What are the chances of getting that back? I'm not too too worried about it, but if the xp can be reinstated...well, that would be nice.

Krauersaut

Krauersaut

• Regular User
  • 2,228 posts
I am just really nice
Contributor

I have no admin level, but I did lose about 200K in XP. What are the chances of getting that back? I'm not too too worried about it, but if the xp can be reinstated...well, that would be nice.

No chances, sorry.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users