Annoying your neighbors

Omega-X

i swear i just love waking up at like 9 in the morning and BLARING music! if you have annoying neighbors with no respect i suggest you do this! its feels great, plus music is a wonderful thing! xD

Lucky I have awesome neigbours than so no need to do that for annoying them

plus my one neigbour is a DJ so i'm sure he doesnt mind Lol.

But if you indeed have annoying neigbours it's the perfect solution (:

yes well at least i blare mine in the morning and not a 2 am in the morning! i also have some cool neighbors but this is directed twoards a certian few with no respect! hehehe xD

You sound like an arse.

EDIT: Ok I jumped the gun, fair enough if your neighbours cause you problems first.. Definitely not cool to do it just for a laugh though >.<

Unfortunately, I'm not the annoying neighbor but where I 'live' (university) I have 5 kinds of annoying neighbors:

-drunk neighbor who knocks at my door the night. Fortunately, it's pretty rare (1 time per month).

-annoying neighbor who knocks at my door because I disturbed her. Why she got disturbed? Because she was watching TV and the 'noise' of my stepswas annoying. What a monster I am. (I walk in my flat maybe 10 times a day). It happened one time but I was bewildered.

-annoying drunk neighbor (or awkward mechanic?) who actives the fire alarm at 5am. It happened at least 2 times.

-annoying neighbor who argues with his gf (I suppose) during hours. Happens 1 time a week (at least)

-the most annoying : neighbor who listens to this annoying, very annoying dubstep at least 6 times a day, usually at 6am (when I wake up), 0am-1am(when I try to sleep because I have exams tomorrow) and the day when I try to learn some lessons.

My neighbours listen to loud music every morning around 7 am... Whether they like or not :)

Nah we are cool with our neighbours, I have no problem with them. Except when few kid drink too much coke, get high on candy and they jump and scream around. Bah.

My neighbours are absolute knobs. They have parties with fires IN THEIR PORCH, every night of the week until 4am - shouting and brawling.