Just got back from Cedar Point

Zire

Just got back from my trip to Cedar Point. Here is a picture of a picture of us on the dragster. It's one of the worlds fastest rollercoasters.

IMAG0180.jpg

IMAG0189.jpgIMAG0188.jpg

Here is an extra pic.

IMAG0187.jpg

That's awesome :D What a fun place. Unfortunately I was too little to ride the dragster when I went with my family...oh well. Hope you had a great time!

That's awesome :D What a fun place. Unfortunately I was too little to ride the dragster when I went with my family...oh well. Hope you had a great time!

Yeah it was so much fun! We rode on every ride. Only down side was that the resort we stayed in there sucked and some how they messed up our order and charged us an extra $600! I was a little pissed about that lol

Holy crap, I'll pass. I'll stick with Disneyland. LOL. You almost have to put a "mature" rating on that pic. More than I wanted to see. Ha ha ha.

Cedar point in Ohio right? You might live close to me

Used to go there quite often. Grew up near Wheeling, Wva. Lots of fun times. We would camp in a tent by Lake Erie. First kiss (yes.... with a girl) was in line for The Blue Streak. Seems so long ago.