RAINIER LOOK PLZZZZ!!!!

SWATninja

IM REALLY SRY ABOUT THE JOKE!!!!!

i thought u meant it as a joke and i was mistaken....u taken it seriously......when u said say it again i thought u meant it as a joke..i felt really upset when i found out u taken it seriously....after tht i seriously felt terrible.....plzzz accept my sry...every ppl makes mistake in their life.....rainier if u dnt know wht joke i was talking about pm me...seriously i felt really upset when u took it seriously...and the only way to make me feel better is to accept my sry..lets jst still be friends plzzzz.. :sorry:sorry:sorry:cry:cry:cry

the guy whos really upset right now,

swatninja

• Administrators

I don't know what happened but my 2 cents is we really don't allow team harassing. Don't block mortars and jump on them.

Rules:

http://fearless-assassins.com/index.php/clanrule

Rule 3 applies to you when i was on and you where jumping on mortars.

I don't know what happened but my 2 cents is we really don't allow team harassing. Don't block mortars and jump on them.

Rules:

http://fearless-assassins.com/index.php/clanrule

Rule 3 applies to you when i was on and you where jumping on mortars.

oh lol its not about tht mortar thing it was a diff joke im talking about anyways i was on killy's mort

and about mortars i wasnt trying in any form of molesting them bcuz in bak of the players(which is totaly safe and im not in sight of mortars)

is an invisible ledgge tht is safe and anyways killy let me hop on his bak and he didnt fire to get me on the high ledge so i wasnt really abusing rule3 :lol:

Rainer take it seriously, come on it's Rainer, he never gonna take a game for serious but if start that mean end of all fun in this game :embrass

the only thing that make him upset is .... oops almost :D

• Administrators

Hey swatninja, really don't worry about it. I didn't like the comments you made about my !@$%^& face, but hey it's all good, hence I encouraged you to get back and play the game.

Rainer take it seriously, come on it's Rainer, he never gonna take a game for serious but if start that mean end of all fun in this game :embrass

Hahah exactly medic. It was over a mute enforcement, but you're right medic, the only thing that makes me upset is... LAWL-cakes. :P

wht makes rainier upset...........the world may never know lol

People arguing about stupid shit... that makes ANYONE upset

• Like 1

People arguing about stupid shit... that makes ANYONE upset

LOL fem ur too late its already solved lawl

• Administrators

Finaly warning to you swat.

You are nice person. But i wan't allow any team nading, mortar jumping or anything. I just kicked you today back. Next time one more kick and then ban. I don't care if lady doesn't like you or neither I care if you like lady or you both talk to each other or not but team nading and team harassment wouldn't be allowed in any case.

I hope you will not team nade anymore. B)

Finaly warning to you swat.

You are nice person. But i wan't allow any team nading, mortar jumping or anything. I just kicked you today back. Next time one more kick and then ban. I don't care if lady doesn't like you or neither I care if you like lady or you both talk to each other or not but team nading and team harassment wouldn't be allowed in any case.

I hope you will not team nade anymore. B)

:P i'm sorry but in real life, my friends now me for being aggressive(well sometimes)when i really get pissed.well not like violent aggressive with punches and stuff but flaming:P..and i cant flame nor can i be violent in the server soo i decided to do tht:P.Anyways i wont be in wolfenstein for along time when battlefield heroes, but ill still be in forums.