Reviews Wolfenstein 2009

Faithless

I think we all have heard the new Wolfenstein game in 2009. I want to ask you, will you have played? I'm still not living lawfully I played because my video card is pretty weak to run the game. But my CPU is good is AMD x2 64 Dual Core 3800 +, 2 Gb video RAM. I do not need just a better nVidia video card to run the game. As I saw in the trailer I think is exciting and full of action and horror at the same time. What do you think? Have you ever played?

Wasn´t anything special, just an average game. I think RTCW was better.

Yeah, the RTCW game was for me the first game wich i've played. :D

The game wasnt bad. There IS no horror, a little freaky, but no horror. RTCW may be a little better only because of the very familiar gameplay (Wolf: ET). I've played Wolf since Wolfenstein3d on grandpas windows 3.11 as a child :) Like I said, the 2009 wolf is not a bad game at all. I liked it and the story should keep you playing. I just think wolf fans dont like it cus its different.

The game wasnt bad. There IS no horror, a little freaky, but no horror. RTCW may be a little better only because of the very familiar gameplay (Wolf: ET). I've played Wolf since Wolfenstein3d on grandpas windows 3.11 as a child :) Like I said, the 2009 wolf is not a bad game at all. I liked it and the story should keep you playing. I just think wolf fans dont like it cus its different.

rpg style repetitive gameplay made me tear my hair out. no fast paced gameplay or really cool missions at all.

Just like I said, different. But to me, games with no depth that you can just run through are very boring and repetitive. I like games that make me feel like im part of the character or that i've accomplished something. But I do like schmups however, like Gradius, because of the high level of difficulty

I want to play this game but unfortunately my video card is weak :)

Just like I said, different. But to me, games with no depth that you can just run through are very boring and repetitive. I like games that make me feel like im part of the character or that i've accomplished something. But I do like schmups however, like Gradius, because of the high level of difficulty

that may be true, but wolf was exactly the same as any other fps and didn't retain the original base. look at the multiplayer server list.