• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

BAH bah bah hoof kick bah, dirt bike or quad?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Omega-X

Omega-X

L3: Novice

• User
  • 65 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Server:None
so i just ate shit on my dirtbike, bad -_-, should i get a quad or stick with bikes? mines a little messed up so i think thats why i crashed! but i love bikes and i also like 4 wheels hehe any suggestions?

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

SinfulRaevyn

SinfulRaevyn

♥ SeeYouInTea! ♥

• GFX Team
  • 1,770 posts
Name known to all

Donator

Contributor
Depends on preference, I suppose! Quads have more versatility. YOu can get through some rougher terrain, and have the ability to actually carry equipment you may need. Though a dirt bike is more fun and easier to handle- depending on what you're doing. (Like ramps and stuff!). I guess it also depends on the type of quad/dirt bike you're looking into, and what you like to do. :D

Chuckun

Chuckun

The Chuckunator

• Co-Leader
  • 5,935 posts
Name known to all
  • Admin:19
  • Server:Hardcore ET
  • Alias:=F|A=TeaAndScones
Contributor
Dirtbike is much better (and much more stable since you can lean etc, whereas 4 wheels so close together = NO supportive wheelbase, AND you can't lean to counter the g's)

Adryan28

Adryan28

L6: Expert

• ET Member
  • 930 posts
On the road to fame
  • Admin:14
  • Server:NQ2
  • Alias:=F|A=Adryan28
  • T-M:ET: 4-1
    CoD: 0-0
    TF2: 0-0
The Dirtbike is much better, as said and Chuckun. And also keep your balance better and more stable. :D

Omega-X

Omega-X

• User
  • 65 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Server:None
yes i love dirtbikes, ill think ill stay with them, but i just need to get better gear like knee pads and so forth, cause eating shit is not fun hahaha! i think ill get a 4 stroke, 250, much better low end and doesnt need to ridden on the pipe constantly!

beedub

beedub

• Regular User
  • 278 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:11
  • Server:COD4 #1
The first time I rode a motorcycle, it was a Honda Trail 50, I took the front door off of our house. I have not been on a motorcycle since, I figured we were not meant for each other. I would be a bad one to recommend either.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users