Gameplay

Moron4

Yeah I hate that you have to be online but I just do single player still. Officially beat the game on norm mode and into Nightmare mode. Hope its more challenging than it is starting out to be.

nightmare is much harder with people. I die more when in a party than by myself in nightmare lol

nightmare is much harder with people. I die more when in a party than by myself in nightmare lol

Well then I guess maybe I should try grouping with someone haha cause I am raping these monsters and I have horrible gear

i've tried adding you guys, but for some reason i dont think it worked. or ur just ignoring my friend request ;)

yeah I had sent out requests to everyone that put their info on here but only saw Onion and Raevyn added. I will have to check again and also try adding Chosen (Flash..why he must change names and confuse me idk >.>).

It shows you on my list, AJ o.0

Really? cause it shows no one on mine lol. "you have no friends".

sounds good.

on another note, I don't know if I suck or what is wrong but I can't do Hell Mode. Can't even beat the rare trash, let alone the first boss.

And btw, Game of Thrones: "winter is coming"

winteriscoming.jpg

Edited by ajnl

sounds good.

on another note, I don't know if I suck or what is wrong but I can't do Hell Mode. Can't even beat the rare trash, let alone the first boss.

And btw, Game of Thrones: "winter is coming"

winteriscoming.jpg

What level are you? I just began hell mode and seriously, its freacking hard. You dont really need damage in hell/inferno, you need resistance/armor/dodge and of course life. Healing skills are really usefull (i got a monk so its not THAT hard but still, elite champion can kill me 2-3 times depending of the abilities (arcane, desecrator,molten are the worse). Yesterday , had a groupe of 4 Dervish Jailer/faster in oasis, they killed me 6 times -_-' , like instagib loll!. Still, they got owned and loot me a yellow (wich was shitty of course like 70-80% of all yellow) Edited by MagOo

Lvl 52, I guess I just hate dying and kiting. IMO, it makes the game boring when you have to run back constantly to not die. I understand that it should be harder, but at the same time going forward 2 steps and back 50 is getting a little old.

Guess I need to get my HP up a bit.

• Like 1

Same here, im 52 with almost 9k hp and those zombie hit me like a truck, i think teaming up with only 1 person should make it easier