Achiyan Hit By Car!

Achiyan

I have been hit by a car before.. sucks soooo bad. I was riding my bike and some dude came out of nowhere and ran right into me.. I remember getting up thinking that someone just punched me and I was ready to fight.. hahaha

I got hit by a skater today while i was biking. He was 10 year old boy who ''accidentally'' skated to my wheel. I strain my foot and he cryed.

ps. Hope you are alrght already.

Lol! In order for a helmet cam to work, I think I'd need a helmet :P

I just remembered somethin...when I was still freashly concussed and bein wheeled into the trauma center they cut off my boxers. Then I said," I know i'm in shock and that I lost a lot of blood and its probably cold and I just cant feel it. But this is embarassing because I know my buddy shrunk." Both EMT's laughed at that comment (both male btw). Then the one that cut off my boxers said,"Don't worry, the ladies in there can tell the difference. Atleast you're not stuck like that like me!" Oh gawd I remember wantin to laugh like a jolly fat guy.